Prologue

Suzy Pov
Hi Suzy the only child of Hyungsik and Bo-Young which are the one who's ruling this planet but they are really not the real King and Queen because the real one disappeared.

Suzy...... Mina called me so I looked at her.

What?..….… I asked her.

Do you know the planet xandar?.......Nayeon asked and I just nod at her.

Dad said that our ancestors destroyed it before....... Solar said.

Really? My parents didn't told me about that...... I said to her.

Yeah they destroyed it because the one who's ruling the Xandar planet will destroy our planet and they will gonna make us their allies........ Jihyo said.

Suzy let's go ...... Irene said that made me confused.

Where?....... I asked her.

Our parents is facing a problem......Irene answered that made me stand up.

Is it big or not?....... Rose asked her.

I don't know if it's a big problem or not...... Irene answered.

Let's go to them....... I said and she just nod at me then we went where our parents are.

Ready your planet for a war...... The man said to our parents well he is alone.

In Guk stop this...... Mom said to him.

Stop!? Your kind destroy our planet

Stop!? Your kind destroy our planet......He said to her.

We don't have any choice because your kind will do the same thing to our planet....... Dad said to him.

Well I don't have any choice also but to start a war....... He said.

Let's see who will find the stone first...... He added then left.

Stone?....... I asked my parents.

A powerful one........ Mom said that made me confused.

Mom, Dad I'm getting confused are you hiding something from me?...... I asked the both of them.

You need to find that stone to a planet which is the Earth....... Dad said.

Earth? Where human live?........Jennie asked them and they nod their head.

Why there?....... I asked them.

Because that's where we saw the stone for the last time....... Dad answered.

Why are you guys on Earth?...... Joy asked them.

We went there to do something and a friend helped us....... Mom said.

We're from Asgard why do you have a friend on Earth?....... I asked them.

I can't with this I've been missing a lot of details here.

You'll know soon but for now you should find it first and avoid using your powers if it's not needed......Dad answered.

Can we use Solar's power to go there?...... Sana asked them.

Can you?....... Solar's Mom asked her.

I'll try my best?...... Solar answered then she opened a portal.

Wait Solar close that first...... I said to her and she closed it then they looked at me.

What's wrong?....... Irene asked.

We still don't know what that stone look like ...... I answered then they looked at our parents.

Oh my bad........ Mom said then she showed us what's the stone look like.

It's actually six stone but ...... Dad said so we looked at him.

But what?...... I asked him.

We decided to collide it....... Dad answered.

But why?...... Irene asked.

Because we expe-

Mom didn't finished her statement when Dad covered her mouth.

Go now just remember don't use your powers if it's not needed....... Dad
said.

What if we don't have any choice but to use it and some human will see it?...... I asked them.

We don't have any choice but to let them see it....... Dad answered.

I'll open now?....... Solar asked and we just nod at her then she opened a portal and Sana suddenly pushed me and the portal got closed.

Aish that Sana what will I do now?.......I asked myself and started to walk.

I noticed that the humans are looking at me weirdly that's when I realized my clothes is different from them I swear I'm gonna throw that Sana back to Asgard.