Chapter 2

Suzy Pov
I don't know why did I accepted there offer even though I don't know what humans think but that Lisa girl I feel like she's trust worthy except for her friends.

Now how can I find my own friends on this planet I don't even have any idea where I am and we need to find that friend that our parents is talking about.

I can't also use my strength, I can't just fly whenever I want and I can't just run because my speed .

I'll just wait Lisa to go back here because I think and I know I can trust her.

After a few moments something opened it just slide and went back like the thing on our planet.

Hey I forgot to bring you some foods.....Lisa said as she placed the thing she's holding in a some kind nevermind.

What's that?...... I asked her.

You don't know? This is food......Lisa answered.

How about it's under?....... I asked her.

Are you being serious right now?......Lisa asked and I just nod at her.

This is a table and that's a bed and that one is a door...... Lisa said.

Oh uhm Lisa..... I said then she looked at me.

Wae?...... Lisa asked that made me confused.

What is wae?....... I asked her.

It's a why question....... Lisa answered.

Okay uhm where are you going after this?....... I asked her.

Just somewhere here in the house why?...... Lisa asked.

Can I come?........ I asked her.

Uhm I think you should take a rest for now...... Lisa answered.

Your friends won't kill me while I'm taking a rest right?....... I asked her and I heard her chuckled.

They won't like I said we won't hurt you ...... Lisa answered and smiled.

Of course they are human and I have a powers. I'm more powerful than them.

Well I will go now I will just go back later...... Lisa said then left.

There house is like futuristic and this is the only house that I saw in this area.

Jennie Pov
After that incident Solar opened a new portal so we don't have any choice but to look for our parents friend and Suzy at the same time.

Our clothes is different from them so we should change for now....... Irene said.

Should we destroy what we're wearing right now?....... Rose asked.

No ........ Nayeon answered.

Okay let's change at that corner.......Joy said then we went to the corner.

So it's only a Manoban right?......Momo asked.

Yeah a scientist....... Mina answered.

How about Suzy?........ Irene asked.

It's Sana's fault....... I answered.

Hehe I will prepare myself if ever but Suzy can't use her powers here......Sana said.

Okay so what area are we going now?........ Solar asked.

I don't know we don't even know what place this is....... Jihyo answered.

Just act normal and let's ask if they know a scientist Manoban...... I said to them.

I hate this...... Rose said then we heard her stomach made a noise.

Rose...... We said in unison.

I'm hungry..... Rose said.

Do you even eat the humans foods.......I said to her.

That's my biggest problem right now not the stone...... Rose said.

I should had been push Rose instead of Suzy ....... Sana said.

I'm also hungry....... Momo said.

Let's just go the sooner we find scientist Manoban the sooner we get back to Asgard....... Irene said to them.

I might die because of hunger not because of the war........ Rose said.

Our parents should be the one who's in here not us ....... I said.

Hmm do you forgot about the In Guk?....... Nayeon asked.

Oh he will also find the stone so let's go ...... Mina said then we left.