Chapter 6

Jisoo Pov
While we're walking towards the university Chaeyoung suddenly bumped to a group of girls don't ask why we didn't used some vehicles.

Yah! Watch your way...... The girl said to her so we approached them.

I just bumped you it's not like you're someone to treasure you're not a diamond....... Chaeyoung said to her.

Well I can ki-

The girl didn't finished her statement when one of them covered her mouth.

I'm sorry maybe she's just hungry......The other girl said.

You don't need to cover her mouth for sure the word she didn't finished is kill...... Jeongyeon said to her plainly.

Look were just finding someone and we still didn't eat since yesterday.......The other girl said then I looked at my friends who's having this face that they don't trust them.

Just tell us who are you guys finding so we can help and exchange for our friend that bumped you and your friends....... I said to her plainly.

Okay uhm do you know someone a scientist Manoban....... She said that my eyesbrows furrowed.

Why are you finding him?....... I asked her.

Do you know scientist Manoban?......She asked.

Yes and we are Manoban's siblings......I said to her.

Can you help us to see him?.......She asked.

Just follow us we will go to him but we're not sure if he's the person you're finding...... I said to her and she just nod at me.

When we arrived at the university we went to Dad's office.

Dad were here and we have a group of girls finding you ...... I said to him and when we entered the room.

Where's Lisa?...... Dad asked and I looked at my friends.

Uhm she's in the house and doesn't want to come with us

Uhm she's in the house and doesn't want to come with us....... Yeri answered.

Okay...... Dad said then he looked at the people that is with us.

We want to talk to you...... One of them said.

I think it's important talk so we will just go outside....... Moonbyul said to him and Dad just nod at her then we went outside.

Yah! Why did you lied to Dad about Lisa?...... Wendy asked her.

Because Dad will get angry if we just let Lisa go with the girl she just met......Yeri answered

She have a point...... Tzuyu said.

Irene Pov
When they left we looked at him with a serious face.

Who are you?....... He asked.

You know Hyungsik right?....... Jennie asked him.

How did you know?....... He asked.

We're from Asgard and we need your help....... Nayeon answered.

About what?....... He asked.

About the stone......... I answered.

What for?....... He asked.

We're the one who really own that .......Joy answered.

I promised to Hyungsik that it will be here with me and I won't just give it to someone...... He said.

We don't have enough time if we won't go back there as soon as possible a lot of our kinds will be killed if In Guk will get it first before us....... I said to him.

He won't get it the stone is safe with me...... He said.

We need it....... I said to him but before he could talk the door opened.

Dad did you created those robots?.....One of them asked that made us confused so we went outside.

They are starting........ Solar said then we heard a explosion.

We don't have any choice....... Rose said.

No...... I said to them.

Eh? They will destroy this planet......Rose whispered then I approached Solar.

Go to a place that no one will see you......I whispered to her.

Why?...... Solar asked.

Use your portal to bring them back in the space...... I whispered to her and she nod her head.

I will just go somewhere..... Solar said then left.

I think this scientist doesn't trust us that's why he won't give us the stone and he's wasting our time. The less for us to use our powers the less distraction and the less fight for now we will use Solar's power while we're also finding Suzy.