Chapter 10

Suzy Pov
I hope Lisa can accept me if she will know the truth about me.

Lisa...... I called her then she looked at me.

Why?........ Lisa asked so I went beside her.

If ever you know that I'm different will you leave?...... I asked her.

If you're a killer I might hesitate......Lisa answered and smiled then she looked at me.

But I will accept you whoever you are because one day we will know something to each other....... Lisa said.

Where are your friends?...... I asked her.

They are my sisters not friends.......Lisa said and I just nod my head.

And to answer your question they are having fun....... Lisa added.

Talking about friends we still don't know where your friends are......Lisa said.

Oh shit I need to find them I forgot about that threat ....... I said in my mind as I saw Lisa's eyebrows furrowed that made me confused.

What's wrong?....... I asked her then she went infront of me.

What is your biggest fear?....... Lisa asked.

None....... I answered.

That's true but when I started to grow feelings for Lisa I started to grow fear that one day she will get hurt because of me, she will reject me and the worst thing is she might die because of that In Guk's allies attacking their planet.

You sure?........ Lisa asked.

Y-Yes...... I answered and

You're not lying to me right?...... Lisa asked.

Are you perhaps reading my mind?......I asked her then she chuckled.

Silly why did you even asked that kind of question?....... Lisa asked.

Oh right she's a human stupid Suzy.

Do you want to see a lot of flowers?......Lisa asked and I just nod at her then she dragged me.

I already got used to this dragging thing with her maybe she also got used to it dragging me everywhere she want since we met.

No One Pov
What do you want?....... A man asked him.

I just want to tell you something before you go back to your planet ......In Guk answered and smirked.

What do you mean?..... A woman asked her.

Yeah just let us go ....... Another man said to him.

All of you are parents am I right?.......In Guk asked him.

Yes and why the do you even care?......Another woman asked him.

Let me say that your kids that you left years ago already died...... In Guk said that made them stopped.

What do you mean?....... A man asked him.

Your friends your closest friend is the reason why your daughter died......In Guk answered.

Actually your daughter is the only one that I'm sure died while the rest just disappeared along with your daughter....... In Guk said to them.

You're lying Hyungsik and Bo-Young won't do anything to our daughter especially to my daughter...... A woman said to him.

Then explain this ....... In Guk said as he started to show some illusions to them.

Look how they experimented your daughter while she's still a baby ....In Guk said.

Look how they used those stones to your daughter do you think she will survive that!? She's still a baby that time...... In Guk added.

No that isn't true my daughter is alive!...... A woman shouted.

Just believe what you see..... In Guk said to her while the others became angry because of what they saw.

Join me to the war that will happen .....In Guk said to them.

Join me to make them regret for doing that to your daughters...... In Guk added.

Join me to take revenge to them......In Guk said as he looked at the couple.

King Seo Joon, Queen Minyoung.....In Guk added.

In Guk added