Chapter 8

One Week Later.

Lisa Pov
Me and Suzy got more closer than ever while I also noticed that my unnies are always out and they don't even want to tell me where they are going so Everytime they will go out me and Suzy will just watch some movies and go out.

About Suzy's friend we really can't find them.

Unnie unnie ....... I called them then they looked at me.

Yes Lili?...... Jisoo unnie asked.

Why are you guys always leaving the house unnie?....... I asked her.

Uhm were just managing something that Dad told us baby Lis...... Seulgi unnie answered.

But you're leaving everyday is that even important than me?....... I asked them and they shook their heads.

Don't think that way okay? You're the most important to our lives.......Moonbyul unnie said to her.

Aren't you happy that you're hanging out with Suzy?....... Wendy unnie asked.

I'm happy very much....... I answered.

Do you think you trust her too much baby Lis?...... Moonbyul unnie asked.

As long as I won't see anything wrong unnie and I know she's not a bad person....... I said to her.

Okay but we need to go now......Jeongyeon unnie said and I shook my head.

Eh what's wrong?........ Jisoo unnie asked.

Leaving again you guys just went out yesterday unnie...... I said to her.

But what do you want us to do?......Chaeyoung asked.

Stay here please....... I said to them.

Other than that...... Seulgi unnie said but I just stayed quiet because I just want them to stay.

Okay how about this? We will just do something and invite Suzy to go at the park and we will just see you the both of you there....... Moonbyul unnie said.

Promise you will come?....... I asked her.

Promise....... Moonbyul unnie answered and smiled.

We will go now....... Jisoo unnie said then they kissed my forehead then left .

When they left I changed my clothes and went to Suzy's room.

Suzy Pov
This is bad I should not fall for Lisa she's a human. I shouldn't fall for her but what happened!?

No no this can't be happening...... I said and hold my head.

I will just get hurt she will just get hurt ....... I said as I heard the door opened.

Suzy ...... I heard Lisa said as I felt her warmth.

What's wrong?....... Lisa asked and I hugged her tightly.

Hey what's wrong?....... Lisa asked.

Lisa I'm s-sorry....... I said to her and started to cry.

Eh? Why are you saying sorry?.......Lisa asked.

Because I fall for you....... I answered.

This isn't right Lisa I shouldn't fall for you ..... I said to her.

You fall for me? What do you mean by that?....... Lisa asked and I looked at her.

Love hits me Lisa....... I said to her.

I thought we will just be friends but this happened....... I added.

Lisa I-I'm so-

I didn't finished my statement when Lisa covered my mouth.

Are you regretting falling for me?......I asked her.

Do I regret it?...... I asked myself.

I'm being like this because we're different I'm just here for the stone if I didn't met Lisa but I didn't regret it I regret that we're from different kind.

I'm an Asgardian while she's a human.

Suzy...... Lisa called me but instead of answering her question I captured her lips with mine.

I will not regret to fall for you Lisa......I said to her then she placed her placed her palm on my cheek.

I can feel that you're scared .......Lisa said.

I-I'm scared that one day we won't be seeing each other anymore...... I said to her.

I won't leave you....... Lisa said and she hugged me.

Let me be with you while were falling for each other....... Lisa muttered but enough for me to hear it that made me smile and I hugged her back .