Chapter 4

Next Day

Suzy Pov
Lisa went here last night see I know about this I just don't know some of their things here.

Morning...... Lisa said when she entered the room.

Morning...... I said and smiled.

Go take a bath we will start to find your friends....... Lisa said.

Really?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

I'm about to leave but she hold my wrist that made me froze.

Where are you going?....... Lisa asked.

Y-You said I w-will go take a bath......I said to her.

Why the hell am I shuttering? She just hold my wrist...... I said in my mind then I heard her chuckled.

Silly this is the bathroom....... Lisa said and pointed another area.

Oh okay...... I said and went inside.

I'll just wait outside and this is what you will wear...... Lisa said then left.

Hmm now I get it but this isn't my problem anymore my problem is my friends and that stone that we need to find.

Lisa Pov
When I got in the living room I saw my unnies are ready to leave.

You will come with us right?......Seulgi unnie asked and I shook my head.

Look Lisa we will just help you to help her but you really need to come with us....... Jisoo unnie said.

Unnie Dad will just tell us something that I can't relate again ...... I said to her and sat down then Wendy unnie copied Dad's appearance.

You should always protect Lisa at all cost and avoid getting into a fight.....Wendy unnie said so I grabbed a pillow and throw it to her then she went back to normal.

Isn't that cool but I'm still curious why the hell I can't copy you ....... Wendy unnie said.

Because I will skin you alive...... I said to her.

Brutal huh?........ Wendy unnie asked but I just shook my head because of her silliness.

Btw Cub are you really gonna go out with them?....... I asked her.

Yes I'll just ignore the others.......Chaeyoung answered and I nod my head.

We will go now take care okay?.......Moonbyul unnie asked.

Ne unnie..... I answered.

Bye Lali...... They said in unison then hold Yeri.

Bye...... I said then they disappeared luckily Suzy is still not here.

After a few minutes Suzy is still not here so I decided to check her. When I entered her room I saw her naked so I immediately turned around.

Y-Yah! Why are you still naked?......I asked her as I felt my cheeks heated.

I don't know what should I wear......Suzy answered.

Okay don't move...... I said to her and I went to the closet without looking at her.

Okay here wear that I'm sure it will fit for you I will just change my clothes......I said to her and immediately exited the room.

After I changed I went to the living room and I saw Suzy that made me smile.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

See it's perfect for you...... I said to her then she smiled.

You looked like someone that me and my friends know...... Suzy said.

 Suzy said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Really?....... I asked her.

Yes...... Suzy answered and smiled so I approached her.

Let's go I also need to buy some groceries....... I said to her.

Foods?....... Suzy asked.

Yes so let's go....... I said to her and hold her hand then left.

While we're walking I looked at Suzy who's looking at our hands.

Is there something wrong?...... I asked her and she shook her head.

Your hands is soft...... Suzy said.

It is?....... I asked her.

Yes why am I the only one who told you that?...... Suzy asked.

I rarely let someone hold my hand......I answered.

Oh then it's my pleasure to hold your hand...... Suzy said and I chuckled.

Yeah I will tour you here while we're finding your friends...... I said to her and she just nod at me.

To be honest her beauty I can't describe it.