Chapter 11

Lisa Pov
When we got back at the house I told Suzy to take a rest because Jisoo unnie called me and I can sense that it will be a serious talk.

Jisoo unnie...... I called her then they looked at me.

I just called Jisoo unnie not you guys .....I said to them.

Lisa we need to talk....... Jisoo unnie said.

If it's about me and Suzy well you can't stop me for loving her unnie...... I said to her.

We support you Lisa but our talk is not about that....... Seulgi unnie said that made me confused.

Then what this is all about unnies?.......I asked them.

Are you already done about the shield?....... Moonbyul unnie asked.

Yes unnie....... I answered.

Who will use it?....... Wendy unnie asked.

Base on your powers Moonbyul unnie will be the one who will be using that....... I answered.

Why are you guys asking me by the way?....... I asked them.

Lisa the avengers will rise again .......Jeongyeon unnie answered that made me smile.

Jinjja!?....... I asked them happily but it also fade away when I realized something.

Something bad will happen right?......I asked them.

Yes unnie so we need to prepare......Tzuyu answered.

Can you give me the details?.......I asked them.

We will tell you if were already 100% sure...... Dahyun answered.

But for now go have some fun with Suzy while we train ourselves......Chaeyoung said.

Okay by the way Byul unnie the shield will go back to you when ...... I said and handed her something.

You press that but be sure you are ready how it will go back to you ...... I added.

If I didn't catch it?....... Moonbyul unnie asked then I approached.

I will send my condolence to your body...... I answered and patted her shoulder.

Yah! That's unfair...... Moonbyul unnie said and I chuckled.

It's made of vibranium-metal.......I said to her.

And the thunder and beam the shield will just be going to your target if you will do it together....... I added.

What do you mean by that?.......Chaeyoung asked.

Follow me Suzy might see us ....... I said to them as we went to the room where a illusion of battle will appear.

I hold the shield that I made a pressed the button as it started to have a illusion that we're on a battle.

Chaeng use your power here in this shield our target is that robot..... I said to her.

Are you sure about this?......Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

Yes trust me...... I said to her as she used her power as soon it's already near I immediately moved my shield so the beam will be going to our target.

Wow....... They said in unison and I smiled.

Just trust each other and don't let fear get you because one mistake it will cause a damage...... I said to them then I pressed the button again to stop the illusion.

Luckily we have unnie........ Tzuyu said.

I still want to copy you...... Wendy unnie said.

Then copy me unnie..... I said to her.

After a few minutes she's still at her normal appearance.

I can't..... Wendy unnie said

You don't need to copy me right?......I asked her.

Yeah I'll just be invisible for now so I can sleep...... Wendy unnie said then she disappeared.

I will just take a rest unnies...... I said to them.

Okay take a good rest okay?......Moonbyul unnie said.

Ne unnie see you....... I said then went to my room.

When I entered my room I just laid down on my bed.

She will accept us right?...... I asked myself.

Suzy will accept me right?..... I asked myself and closed my eyes