[twenty nine - out of her mind]

Start from the beginning

"well maybe if we find one of them,we find both of them. what did she look like?"
he asked.

"blonde,long hair. blue eyes,she had on this emerald color top and kinda short heels."
he shook his head.

"emerald,emerald,emerald"
calvin mumbled as he searched the room.
"emerald-emerald top,i found her."

the two men snapped their heads in his direction as he slightly pointed at the blonde in the VIP section on another side of the club.

kari nodded.
"that's her,come on let's go-"

"no! we look suspicious as hell. one person goes."
keith said,as he made his way to the section through all the people.

keith cleared his throat as he stood in front of the section,making eye contact with the girl.

she was sitting comfortably with her friends and a few other guys as they all peered in his direction.

"can i help you?"
she asked as she side eyed her friends.

"um yeah actually."
he said putting on a smile.
"I'm keith,keith davis. i go to houston,um i couldn't help but notice your boyfriend a few minutes ago. i didn't mean to stalk you or anything but,we went to high school together and i haven't seen him in years. we were good friends and i'd love to catch up with him."
he said in a fake tone.

her face changed from a scowl to a small smile as she stood from her seat.
"that's so sweet. excuse my rudeness at first,i'm becca,his girlfriend. i didn't know Derek had such sweet friends,he usually would mention it to me-"

"yeah yeah,we lost touch after graduation. i lost my phone in a river one day,clumsy me,and i lost all my contacts. we played football in high school. i didn't mean to bother you or anything but,i was just hoping you could tell me where he went,just so we can you know,talk."
he smiled.

"of course! um,him and a few of the guys went to the DJ booth to request a few songs,they should still be there-oh there they are!"
she said pointing at the group of men standing around the booth.

"thank you so much becca,i really appreciate it. and nice to meet you again,hope we see each other another time."
he said shaking hands with her.

"ladies."
he waved to the rest of the women making them smile as he walked away.

"dumb blondes."
he mumbled as he made his way over to the booth.

keith cleared his throat as he stood behind the group of men,before saying his name.

"Derek?"
he said loud enough for them all to hear,making him turn around before his friends did the same.

"D,do you know this motherfucker? got him coming up behind us and shit."
one of his friends said.

Derek shrugged.
"i have no clue who this runt is,see yourself out."

"oh really? you know who beautiful is though,don't you?"
he asked.

Derek froze as he let out a slight laugh before turning his body back around.
"i said i don't know you. move the fuck out the way before i do it myself."