052

It was their last day before they travelled home later in the evening, James reached his arm out to Celeste he pulled her closer. She blinked her eyes open slowly, James' nose against hers she smiled at him with sleepy eyes, her hand cupping his face.

"I don't want to leave" she whispered.

"I know Doll, I don't either." He kissed her softly, their lips lingering over each other, Celeste closed her eyes again as James pulled her leg over his body.

"Last night was just, the best. The food was amazing, you were amazing."

"I think I've won your parents over" James laughed softly.

"You have. I should probably say thank you for cooking and being such a good boy last night."

James raised his eyebrows and opened one eye, Celeste was smirking as she traced a finger around his face.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" He grabbed her thigh, pulling it over him more.

"I do have something in mind" her lips got closer to his with her mouth parted she let out a little breath. She slowly pushed him onto his back, crawling on top of him she straddled his body. He placed his hands behind his head, resting on them. His eyes glancing down at her pert nipples poking under the t-shirt she had on. He could feel the warmth from her pussy on his crotch, his eyes met hers as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"Ohh" he brought his hands to her thighs, rubbing up and down them gently, a smile spreading across his lips. Celeste leaned in to him, her lips meeting his she slid her tongue into his mouth, playing slowly with his. James' hand grazed up her skin under her shirt up to her nipple he played with it gently. She could feel him growing harder under her, she gently bit his lip and pushed her hips down, rocking slightly to create some friction. He hummed into her mouth, his hand moving from her thigh to her cotton panties, his thumb creating a small circle over her clit she let out a staggered breath into his mouth.

"This isn't about me" she pulled his hand away and shuffled her way down his body, kissing his abs down to his Adonis belt and stopping just above his boxers. She popped her fingers under the waistband and pulled them down. She looked up to James, her eyes met his as she licked her lips James' mouth parted slightly with anticipation. She licked a long strip from the base of the tip before wrapping her hand around it and slowly rubbing him up and down. A small moan escaped James' mouth just as Celeste slid his dick into hers. She bobbed her head up and down, letting the saliva run down she gripped the base and twisted it softly.

James lifted his hips as he began to buck into her mouth, craving her. He hit the back of her throat causing a gag to erupt, she pulled away and made her way to his balls. She sucked on one as her hand rolled up and down his cock.

"F-fuck" James panted.

Celeste smirked at his reaction.

A groan rumbled from James' chest, Celeste looked up, his eyes were fixed on her, his mouth agape watching her as she took him back into her mouth. He rolled his head back on the pillow briefly before looking down to her.

"You look so fucking good with my dick in your mouth."

She swirled her tongue around it, feeling him twitching inside of her. She got faster as he swelled up inside of her, another moan escaped his mouth, bucking up into her mouth, fucking it, he placed his hand on the back of her head grabbing her ponytail.

"I'm gunna cum" he panted, almost a whisper he clenched his eyes closed, Celeste applied pressure with her tongue, James shot inside her mouth, the warm liquid coating her tongue as he thrusted into her slowly moaning. She gently ran her tongue up it, pulling it from her mouth she looked up at him and swallowed.