051

"My head." Celeste grumbled out rolling onto James' chest.

He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, pressing Celeste further into him squashing her against his chest she groaned out "James you're smushing me!"

He let out a stretch, exhaling loudly as Celeste tried to hang onto him "are you quite finished?" She slapped his chest.

"I feel like shit." His raspy voice broke as he spoke. A night spent with the men, shouting, laughing and drinking beer had taken its toll on him.

"Same, can we stay here until we have to move?" She closed her eyes again.

"One hundred percent doll. I'm gunna go get us some water." He sat up rolling Celeste back onto his pillow. She watched his bare ass scoot out the room, he came back in with 2 cold bottles of water in his hand, his other covering his dick as he shuffled back in.

He chucked the bottles onto the bed as he pulled the curtains open slightly letting in some light. Celeste opened the bottle and passed it to him before opening her own. They sat in silence, the only noise was James gulping down his water and throwing the bottle from the bed.

"I should have warned you how much beer dad can drink"

"You should have. I feel like my belly is going to erupt."

Celeste sniggered "I didn't even feel that drunk, but the hangover is telling me different."

"Watching you try put your coat on was funny. First it was upside down, then you couldn't find the arms." James played with her hair looking outside "I think we should get some fresh air, you fancy a walk in the beach this afternoon?"

"Ask me in half an hour."

"Will your mom and dad be working tonight? I'd like to cook for them before we go home."

"You really are the full package aren't you James Barnes? I think that's a lovely idea. I'll text mum now." She grabbed her phone, 3 missed face times from Jas. She frowned, opening her texts, she hadn't tried to reach her via text "strange" she mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh just Jas has facetimed me a few times but hasn't bombarded me with texts."

She opened the chat

"Hey babe, sorry missed your calls currently dying from a night in the pub. You ok? Xxxxx"

She closed down the chat and quickly sent her mum a text before throwing the phone back down and groaning into James' chest.
He chuckled lowly, rubbing her arm. "Come on, let's get up now and get us some fresh air. It'll help."

"What happened to staying here until we have to move?" She whined.

"In all honesty, you're butt naked, pressed against me and I don't have the energy to fuck you but my dick does." He threw the quilt away from them both as he swung his legs out of bed.

"How am I naked I went to sleep with your top on? Didn't I?" She brushed her hair away from her face. James was in the bathroom switching the shower on, his head appeared around the door "I have that effect on you." He winked.

Celeste rolled her eyes at him, flipping him the middle finger before groaning again.

"Look, are you going to get up and join me in here or are you going to make us coffee?" James tilted his head at her.

"Coffee." She stomped out of bed finding the first piece of clothing she could find and pulling it on. James's smile dropped from his face "what? But what about shower se -"