012

It was 5:45 and Celeste was finishing her makeup, she swiped her iconic winged eyeliner on her lid and combed through her hair. She walked out the bathroom to Jas wolf whistling as she did a little twirl.

She was wearing a black and white polka dot mini skirt with a slim fit white t-shirt. She'd pulled on some tights and ankle boots as she didn't know where James was taking her. She finished her outfit by putting her favourite gold necklace on, it was a small C her mum gifted her last Christmas. She pulled on her leather jacket and sprayed some perfume as her phone buzzed.

"I'm outside doll x"

She grabbed her bag and shot Jas a kiss as the excitement built up in her chest.

"Wish me luck!" She said walking out the door

"You don't need it!"

~

She opened the door to James leaning against his Royal Enfield motorbike, all black, holding a helmet he smiled at her before walking towards her and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You look amazing, you ready to go? I hope you don't mind the bike. I should have said."

He was wearing dark blue jeans that hugged his thighs well, Celeste didn't know she had a thing for thighs until this moment. He had a tight black t-shirt on that just say showed off the dips of his abs underneath, his leather jacket was well worn just how she liked them.

"You look great too!" She looked up at him through her eyelashes, smiling.

"So what's the plan?"

"I thought I'd show you some of the city on the bike, then I want to take you to this bar I think you'll love. Then I thought, only if you're cool with it, I could cook you dinner?" He brushed his hair back and pulled the helmet onto his head.

"Hell yeah! I wish you'd told me though, I would have worn jeans" she said putting the helmet on and taking his hand to balance herself as she got onto the bike.

"Don't worry, I've got you covered" he reached his hand round to give a comforting rub on her thigh. Celeste tensed up at his touch, he felt her shift her posture and the warmth from her radiating on his back. His cock twitched in his pants as he grew harder.
He cleared his throat "you ready?" He asked
"Let's go!" She placed her arms around his waist and nuzzled her head onto his broad back.

The sky was hues of purples and pinks, the sun kissing the skyline as it sank down for the night. James showed her around the neighborhood he and Steve grew up in and places she has never been to see yet.
They drove over Brooklyn bridge into New York, Celeste stared up at the towering structure above her, smiling. They pulled up outside the bar James wanted to show her, Ginger Ricks was in neon lights above the door.

He jumped off the bike and held his hand out for Celeste to get off. She hitched her skirt back down and ruffled her hair to get some volume back in it, she smiled at him as his eye glazed over again. He was infatuated by every move she made, her perfume lingered in the air whilst she played with her hair. He quickly snapped out of it and placed his hand back where it belonged, the small of her back, guiding her through the door of the bar.

They found a booth and Celeste took a seat, expecting James to sit across her she placed her bag next to her before she quickly moved it as James nearly sat on top of it.
"Sorry, shall I go sit..."
"No! No, it's fine, I didn't expect it that's all. Please stay there" she smiled at him shuffling along a bit more. "this place is amazing, I love the decor. It reminds me of my mum and dad's bar back home" she said as she looked around taking everything in.

"I knew you'd like it, when we were talking about it last night I knew I had to bring you here." He said as he passed her a menu.
"I'd really recommend the Espresso martini"

Her eyes shot up at him as she exclaimed "that's one of my favourite cocktails! I don't need to see the menu now. I'll take your recommendation." She closed it up and turned to face him leaning her head in her hand on the table looking over his features.

"So, what made you ask me out? Other than the alcohol in your system" she narrowed her eyes at him.

He let out a chuckle "the night I came to the bar, I was stood in there for a while talking to some guys I hadn't seen for a while and I heard this laugh come from behind the bar. I look over to see you, laughing so hard at Steve, your nose was scrunched up and your smile nearly knocked me out"

Celeste could feel herself blushing and cringing at the same time "oh god I hate my laugh! It's so loud!"

"And then I came over and saw you, and I just knew I needed to ask you out. But I didn't want to make it obvious in front of Steve. He's pretty protective over you"

The waiter came over to the table to take the drinks order "One espresso martini and one old fashioned please" James ordered for them.

He turned back to Celeste
"What made you say yes?" He returned the narrow eyes and tucked a stray but of hair back behind her ear before running his finger down her cheek. She flinched at his touch, she wasn't used to a guy being so open with how attracted he was to her.

"Honestly? I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since I saw you" she realised what she said "I mean, I didn't have anything else planned" she wanted to slap herself for being so open about it.

James laughed as he leaned in closer to her face, keeping eye contact with her, her breathing picked up the closer he got to her. It was like two energy fields coming together, it radiated off the both of them, how much they wanted it.

He pressed a soft kiss against her lips, gently opening her mouth with his tongue. Her hand held his cheek as her tongue swirled against his. Her head was cloudy with ecstasy, her ears were ringing as his hand made its way to the back of her neck pulling her in harder.

"Ahem. I'll just put these here" a voice interrupted them, James turned to thank the waiter awkwardly, before being drawn back to Celeste whose lips were puffy and smiling.
She bit her lip smirking.

"Don't do that" James said as he passed her her drink.

"Do what?!" She exclaimed "I haven't done anything"

James leaned in to her ear "you're trouble Celeste Song" he pulled back and looked at her dead in the eye.

She picked up her glass and took a sip of the martini "Oh babe, you have no idea"