023

James rolled over to grab Celeste but she was gone from her bed, he picked up his phone to check the time - 2pm. He could hear the shower running and Celestes music on low so it didn't wake him up. The smell of coffee wafted in from kitchen, he forgot she had a shift tonight.

He wandering into the bathroom to see her pulling her T-shirt she'd slept in over her head, she was humming along to Fleetwood. Her hair fell down her bare back as she dropped the shirt to the floor about to step into the shower.

James cleared his throat as he moved closer to her. Celeste jumped and turned around trying to cover herself up.
"James! I nearly died! I thought you were asleep!"

He hummed to himself as he dragged his eyes down her body and back to her arm trying to cover her chest.

"I was." he stated, pulling her arm away from her, letting her breasts sit pertly in front of him. He pulled her to his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"But..." he began to say as his hands stroked down her waist, over her hips and down in-between her legs. His fingertips leaving goosebumps where he traced them.

"But..." Celeste continued for him as she placed her hand on top of his and guided his fingers into her. She took a deep breath and flashed her eyes to his face. His mouth was slack, watching her take control - he loved it when she was like this, practically telling him she wants him to fuck her. His cock was hard and throbbing under his pants, he wanted to be inside of her so badly.

He slipped his fingers in and out of her watching her face as the sensation took over her

"But I couldn't let you shower alone could I?" He leaned in to kiss her as she pressed his hand harder against her so his palm was rubbing her clit.

She shook her head at him before his lips touched hers.

"So what are you waiting for?" She whispered into his mouth as she stepped away from him, his eyes were fixed on her as she turned around giving him the perfect view of that ass he fucking loved.

She pulled her hair up into a bun and without turning to look at him she demanded "stop staring and take off your pants James" and stepped into the shower.

He pulled them down and his cock bounced up to his stomach, he never let anyone or anything dominate him, until she came along. He would do anything she said.

He stepped into the shower, Celeste was facing the water letting it run down her face and trickle down her back. She looked like a goddess with the afternoon winter sun hitting her face from the small window, glistening off the water that was running down her body.

James reached out for her hips and pulled her back to him. He leaned around kissing her neck, holding her chin up to the side so he could get to it easier. She reached behind her and took his cock in her hand, he bit her neck as she started to roll her hand up and down his shaft.

"You're so hard." She closed her eyes as his hand made it's way over her clit, pressing gently, teasing her.

"Are you going to let me fuck you?" He whispered into her ear, making small circles over her clit. Celeste let out a moan, tightening her grip around his dick, James took a deep breath.

She let go of him and pressed back into him, he held her hips looking down at her ass practically begging him to fuck her.

"Tell me what you want me to do" he slapped her ass, hard, the water was bouncing off her back. She turned round and grabbed his cheeks between her hand, so he was pouting at her. She went in closer to his face and stared at him "I want you to fuck me James. I want to feel your dick throbbing inside of me."

He let a sadistic smile spread across his face, like the Devil had crawled into his mind, his pupils turned his eyes practically black as he stared at this little goddess with a glimmer of trouble in her eyes in front of him.

James spun Celeste back around, bending her over so the water was falling on the base of her back, he lifted her leg so he had a better angle and slipped himself inside of her.

Celeste let out a moan from her chest.
"Baby that feels so fucking good" she closed her eyes, she lowered her leg and stood on her tiptoes. James couldn't speak, he was too occupied trying not to cum straight away. She was absolutely torturing him.

Their skin was slapping where they were connected, Celeste was balancing herself on the wall in front of her, trying to grip onto it as she felt herself tensing up.

"Fuck doll, you're fucking killing me" he bit his lip trying to hold off.
"Cum on my face" Celeste panted out and she started to tighten around his cock.
James let out a growl "fucking stop it" he slammed into her harder. The Dom side of her making him edge closer.

"Please James, I want you to cum..." He pulled out of her and shoved her to her knees under the water. He pumped his cock a few times and squirted into her mouth and over her chin, she let her tongue hang out, catching what she could. He watched her, pinching his brows together and letting out a loud moan. She looked up at him from her knees and smiled at him, in the sadistic way he had looked at her a moment ago, the little glimmer of trouble in her eyes was screaming at James now. 

"You little slut." James hand propped himself against the wall and pulled his hair back off his face. Celeste stood up, she went to brush his hair back as well but James grabbed her wrist and dragged her out the shower. Soaking wet feet rushed across the floor as he threw her onto her bed. She let out a squeal, laughing, he grabbed her knees and pulled them apart. His head dived down to her pussy, letting his tongue dip into her before swirling over her clit. She arched her back and grabbed the back of his head shoving him in closer to her. She started to move her hips, she was so close and James knew it.

He ripped away from her, she lifted her head up frowning at him "what the fuck?!" She whined.

James smiled at her, he traced a finger down over her wet pussy as he started to bite the inside of her thigh softly.

"You need to remember who's in charge Doll" he looked up at her as he slowly slid 2 fingers into her. She nodded her head eagerly.

"Who's in charge?" He asked her.

"You, you're in charge" she said with a begging tone.

"Good girl."

His head fell back between her legs, she came in seconds of his tongue making it's way into her. He sucked up every last drop of her, tasting his favourite thing in the world, letting out a satisfied hum into her.

Celeste threw her hand to her head, seeing stars and taking some deep breaths. James crawled up her, kissing his way over her breasts, up to her neck, leaving tiny bite marks behind. Leaving his mark. He kissed her lips gently.

"You need to get ready for work" he jumped off her and slapped her thigh as he looked for his clothes.

She sighed. "Make me some coffee then"
He glanced at her like she'd forgot the conversation they just had.

"Please" she smiled widely at him.

He smirked "hmm ok, you're gunna need it. You get ready and I'll make you some food as well" he leaned down and kissed her forehead as she made her way back into the shower to actually clean herself this time.

Celeste padded back into the kitchen as James was stood making them a sandwich each, she wrapped her arms around his stomach and nuzzled into his back.

"I don't wanna go to work I wanna stay here with you" she mumbled into him.
He smiled, she could be so friggan cute.
He turned around, wrapped his arms around her and swayed them to the music still playing.

"I know doll, I don't want you to go either" he kissed the top of her head. "come on let's eat and then I'll walk you down"

"You can't" she sighed. "Steve meets me outside and we walk together"

He looked down at her, her big green eyes had returned to their soft, sparkly state "Well we don't have to hide this much longer, I'm going to send the invite tonight in the group chat" James stroked her hair back, letting his hand cup her face. She rested her head into it and smiled at him.

"Can't wait." She raised her eyebrows.