016

James woke up the next day and reached out wishing Celeste was in his bed. He felt the cold part and rolled onto his back staring at the ceiling.

He couldn't get her out of his head, his mind was consumed with everything she did. The way she moved her hair, the way her nails dragged through his hair, her eyes lit up at any mention of food. The spot on her thighs he loved to hold, the spot on her waist she loved him to hold. It had only been a couple of days, yet, he knew he had to do everything to make her his.

He didn't want any other guy trying to sleeze his way in across the bar. He hated the thought of it, but he loved how feisty she was with it.

He got up and made himself a black coffee. He needed to go down to the New York complex to see if everything had been set up okay whilst he was away.
He pulled on a white t-shirt and jeans, pulled a black hoodie over the top and made his way down to his bike.

~

"Good morning Mr Barnes!" a small but eager voice came from behind the desk.

James peered over the big desk to see who it was, "Good morning Peter" he smiled.

Peter was a great kid, James had met him on the summer programme before he went away. He got a job working for him due to his caring nature, but don't get him wrong, he could kill you if he wanted to.

"Mr Thor is up in your office I think, he dropped by earlier" he said standing up to walk James to the elevator.

"Thors here?" James questioned him.

"Yeah he got here early this morning to help the guys finish up" he strained to finish the sentence as the doors closed on him.

James made his way to his office which was on the 5th floor, the building was big enough to house kids if they needed somewhere to stay, but not too big to draw attention. With site security 24/7 he knew they were safe here.

He swung his door open to Thor and a maintenance man hanging a picture on the wall of James' office.

Thor turned around "Bucky! My brother!" He came at him with open arms. "I hope you don't mind, I thought you'd like a piece of Budapest here with you in the office" he said, slapping him on the back pointing to a photo.
It was of him and Thor with the group of kids they worked with whilst he was away.

"Look at little Morgan Stark staring up at you" he brought James closer to the picture.

"She didn't even need us dude, Tony has taught her everything. She kicked my ass most days" he laughed as he remembered.

"I know but Tony wanted a break and who else was there to babysit for free?" Thor laughed as he took a seat on one of the big brown leather chairs.

"I didn't expect you here, what brought you over? I thought you'd be busy at the new complex." James asked as he sat opposite him.

"I just wanted to come see the place again, loads of memories here." He looked around the room "And I wanted to make sure you had everything you needed. I also thought you'd like these"

He pulled a black box from the table and passed it to James. A box of fresh Cuban cigars. James' favourite.

"Thanks Thor, I'll think of you everytime I smoke one." He shook his hand.

"They're for celebrations only. Don't just sit and smoke them, I know what you can be like" he raised an eyebrow at James.

"Right I better go check on the new gym equipment, don't want any lawsuits on our hands" Thor said standing up.