"Now girls head to the tryouts I will catch up with Damon and Elena while you girls are at it" said Caroline. As all of them headed towards the field where the tryouts were being held.

All three of them were told to take a seat at the end of the row as they were one of the last ones to come, even though she was not technically on the best terms with Josie or Hope so she knew that this was not gonna end well no matter how she tried.

"So you two seem close to Damon and Elena" said Hope cutting the awkwardness well trying to cut the awkwardness.

"They used to be here more often so we used to be very close they are our godparents" said Josie

"My god parents are Rebekah and Marcel so currently they are basically my parents" said Hope

"Trust me you will enjoy a lot with them around, they always have these crazy adventures they talk about it really is so fun to talk to them" said Josie

"You should ask them how they feel in love it is beautiful" said Josie

Lizzie gave a small laugh and Josie replied, "Is there a problem" 

"Yeah, you are telling Hope about all the bad stories, you should ask them when was stephanie made and watch them go crazy" said Lizzie laughing and Hope could not help but give a little smile.

It was more than clear after that, that Josie does not want to talk to Lizzie and that she was and at her and Hope was thinking about how someone could cut the tension in the room with a knife and Lizzie was on her phone and Hope was sure she was googling "How to murder you siphon twin who is too annoying and can go to dark mode any minute".

In reality Lizzie was searching for workout routines so good to know.

With this continued the football tryouts and by the time all of them di this they were told to assemble in the basketball court for the cheerleading and gymnastics club tryouts. These tryouts required flexibility, strength, balance and passion. Lizzie had already checked all of those out of her list.

While they were trying out Caroline, Elena and Damon sat down at the benches so that they could see the girls tryout and hopefully succeed as they knew that all of them had worked hard for this.

Once the tryouts started everyone did great and no one got hurt thankfully which usually happens a lot in cheerleading tryouts because everyone is doing flips and splits. Now it was the time for the results and everyone was nervous and especially Caroline because she herself was then cheer captain.

From the squad Lizzie, Josie, Hope, Penelope and Cleo had tried out. And everyone knew that Lizzie would definitely be selected but the question was who else would be selected as well.

After that Caroline stood on the top stair with a mic ready for the results to be announced.

"Everyone did so well, and even though only a few will be chosen you all were fantastic it was a really difficult choice so whoever names I call please come and stand in the line over there" said Caroline pointing towards a line.

"We have, Penelope Park, Maebh Red, Aideen white, Flora Miercen, and finally our cheer captain Lizzie Saltzman." said Caroline as Lizzie jumped up and down in happiness and hugged Penelope as both of them made it. 

Josie and Hope were not very happy as they did not get selected but both of them thought at least they could hang out together.

After this Josie was in her room when Caroline knocked, Caroline said, "Hey Sweetie are you busy?" 

"Kind of why?" asked Josie

"I wanted to talk with you before leaving" said Caroline

"Well I do not want to talk right now I am busy" said Josie