🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤

Start from the beginning

"What she had said to you Mr Seong..? "

That man slightly gasped hearing him in fear and then tried to defend himself by shading her.

"Ms.. Kim said th.. that she's willing to do anything for getting promoted to a higher position no matter how lower she and her character has to fall for it... "

Y/n felt like her heart got sank deeper into her stomach hearing that man's reply and watching Jungkook's gaze to burnt up in rage and wrath by hearing those words where as his jaw got clenched more abruptly while gawking at her.

"What else she had said and done to you...? " Jungkook asked again through his clenched jaw still peering at her.

"She was throwing herself at me  while crossing her every limit of shame and respect... "

Tears brimmed into her eyes hearing those venomous words for her and her character but specially the fact that he was believing them that she could fall so low..

Y/n didn't speak a single word but just gazed at him with her teary eyes who was looking mercilessly demonic as his inner demeanor totally taken over him which made her froze at her place.

A lone tear rolled down from her eyes realising he didn't even have a single ounce of believe in her that he didn't even feel the necessity of asking her about anything and gave her a fair share of explaining her side of the truth.

She just stared into him with her watery eyes until she found him to gritted his teeth so violently that his vein got popped out on his neck while staring at her tear and then his darken gaze snapped away from her for the first time he came into that room.

Jungkook averted his burning gaze away from her and darted it at that man who got startled by witnessing the ruthlessness in his stare and his steps striding towards him.

"What else she had said and done to you Mr Seong....? "

That man swallowed hardly hearing him and watching him walking closer towards his direction.

"I asked you Mr Seong... " Jungkook roared walking nearer to him and stood in front of that man and dared straight into his gaze.

"What else she had said and done to you....? "

That man's eyes twitched in fear as he didn't dare to open his mouth because his lie didn't support him enough to stood on his ground.

Y/n just stared at both the men totally silent but she terribly flinched in her place when she witnessed Jungkook punching that man forcefully accross his face which made that man to groaned in pain and her to looked at them shocked.

Jungkook hitted that man on his face with his fist and then grabbed his collar and spat at him.

"What else she had said to you..? "

He roared at him and then again punched him hardly on his face . Blood started dripping from that man's nose with his forceful hits on him.

Jungkook grabbed his collar and yanked him harshly and penetrated that man's gaze with his raged one.

"How f#cking dare you even think about tainting my self respect and dignity under my roof...? "

Her eyes got widened hearing and watching him who again punched that man making him to fell on the ground with a loud thud.

"Her self-respect and dignity is mine to protect..."

Y/n got bewildered hearing Jungkook's words and watching him again making that man to stood up by his collar violently