"I guess Paola's death didn't reach his ears yet." It's an assumption since I killed her. Anderson should be on high alert, but now he's dead; only one is left.

"But Cap, there is something you should know."

"What is it?" It seems serious.

"Before I handled Anderson, he told me about the island owned by Eva." He leans forward to his knees and rests his elbows. Kendall put away the first aid kit. "You saw the cabin on that island, right?"

I nod. "Yeah. There was no one on that island."

"We didn't have anyone scan the island carefully."

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Underneath that cabin, there is a laboratory," Gunnar explains.

My brows crease. "Laboratory?"

"Are you saying there is a secret laboratory on that island?" Kendall asks with a smile on her face.

Oh no, that look on her face. Kendall gets excited about anything that involves scientific pieces of equipment.

"Anderson said that is where they produce the crazy drugs that turned Myles into some monster."

"And did Anderson explain why Eva wants to produce such a drug?" I'm starting to feel tense about the drug used to have my brother killed. I know Myles died by my hand, but they didn't give me a choice. "What is their purpose? What is there to gain using drugs?"

Gunnar groans and brushes his hair back. "He died before he can say. I'm sorry, Cap."

"No," I shook my head as I returned to the screen. "You did a good job. Rest up before I give the next assignment."

"Thanks, Cap."

I tap on the touch screen keyboard and red tag Anderson's picture- DECEASED.

There wasn't much about Anderson. His full name is Bobby Anderson, and he is in his mid-twenties. He may look like a lumberjack, giant, and brute with a goatee, and people see him as older than he seems, but he's the youngest member of the Order Executives.

He's twenty-five because he looks like a man in his thirties. When Anderson was young, he was bullied. Every day, he gets picked on because of his height and looks. Anderson was born and raised in South Carolina in a small town with his mother raising chickens on a farm. There is no father on the birth certificate; his mother raised him independently as she worked. It has been said Anderson was a mama's boy, and he loved his mother very much. He grew up soft and timid with other people, had no friends, and often kept things to himself because of the way he was born. Anderson was diagnosed with a rare disease called Progeria syndrome. I don't know much about the condition, but I've seen pictures. Anderson doesn't look anything abnormal, only because his height is six-seven, and he looks like a middle-aged man. People would often mistake him for an average Joe.

At the age of seventeen, he made his first kill. Who knew him because he was well-known in his neighborhood? A group of men called him and picked on him. He endured all the criticism and insults toward him, but he snapped once they talked about his mother. He snapped. One guy's neck had a bone sticking out.

It was gruesome. He was called a monster and had the town mobbed him out; his mother tried to calm the situation, but it only made things worse. Someone threw a rock at her, and she died in the process. Anderson went on a massacre. I guess that is why Anderson was the muscle of the executives. Eva found him and took him in as part of the Order, promising that no one would look down on him anymore. Anderson owns a chicken farm in South Carolina and Tennessee and a cockfight business in Mexico.

Now that Anderson is gone, that leaves one more person. I stare at Hugo's mugshot photo. A flash of his face appeared in the mind of my thirteen-year-old self. The way he touched me and put that thing inside me. My whole body is trembling, my heart racing; it's not fear but rage.

I'm not afraid of him anymore. The child in me, who was used, trapped, and alone. She won't feel that anymore once this bastard is beneath my shoe and licking it before I fuck his brains out.

"Cap?" Kendall stands beside me. "Now, there is one left of the executives. Got any plans?"

I slide my finger and pull Hugo's photo and file on the screen. I clench my fist. "Not yet." Frustrated, I closed the file and turned my body away. "Now that we know a secret laboratory on that island, we must check it out first before dealing with Hugo and Eva."

"I don't understand why Eva wants the drugs so bad to be produced," I watch her eyes grow wide and gasp. "Do you think they will sell it on the Black Market?"

I brush my hair back and exhale sharply. "I need to talk to Odin about this before we move. You rest."

"I'm fine," Kendall smiled. "I'll take care of Gunnar. How about you call Seth? I bet he's been trying to contact you for a while now?"

I lift a brow and stare at her. "How do you know?"

When she didn't answer my phone, ding, I cease my brows, looking at her as if she's a wizard. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw only Seth's name on my screen.

"See." She wiggles her brows as I lightly push her, making her giggle.

"I'll call him after I talk with Odin." Walking to the elevator. I press the button while waiting, and I hear another ding. I look down at my phone and see the message, making a groan.

"It seems that it makes Seth the girl in relationships, and you're the guy," Kendall chuckles.

"Ken, don't even go there." I put my phone back in my pocket. "Seth is just worried."

After seeing the blood on me from the look of his text, he's been asking where and when I'm coming home.

"Yeah, like a girl."

"Let me deal with my man and go tend to yours," I shook my head, and once the elevator opened, I entered. I glared at her as she responded with a stick of her tongue like a child before the doors closed.