"Get out of the car Balor." Oslo repeats.

Balor looks towards me and gives me a look.

What that look meant, I have no freaking clue.

As I've said before, I don't understand their mafia code.

Balor puts the gun down slowly and turns around. Oslo moves slightly, giving Balor room to get out. Balor then leaves the car.

The boy they all called Finn puts his hand on my shoulder. I flinch away and turn to face him.

"I can get out myself." I tell him.

He backs away slightly, raising his hands in the air.

I lift my hand off my gun and scoot off the seat and out of the car. I wobble a bit, making Finn try to come forward to steady me but I hold up my hand before he can get to me.

I look to the other side of the car where Oslo is subtly holding Balor at gunpoint. I turn to Finn. He holds his hand out and I raised my eyebrows at the gesture.

"Phone."

What do I do here?

I look at Balor who glances at me.

What the frick do these glances mean?

I slowly take my phone out of my pocket and place in in Finn's hand. He nods approvingly and puts my phone in his pocket.

"After you." Finn says, gesturing for me to start walking.

I hesitantly turn towards the vehicle. It's not in great repair from having been smashed against our car two times, but it looks drivable still.

The only reason I haven't shot this man yet is because we are in a public parking lot. Granted, it's quite large and we're in the back, people would hear the gunshot.

He nudges me forward and I shrug his hand away uncomfortably.

"Got it bro, don't touch me." I tell him, taking a step forward.

I look up at Balor again as I walk slowly. What's the plan here man? He looks at me, also walking to the car. He mouths 'get in' and I give him a confused look.

Are we really getting in this car?

I give him an 'are you sure' look and he nods towards the car.

I am so confused.

I make it to the door and Finn reaches forward and opens it for me. I give Balor one last look but he's already getting in the car.

I guess I should get ready for death.

I get in and Finn closes the door behind me. He then gets in the passenger seat and Oslo is in the driver's seat.

I turn to Balor who is already looking at me.

"What are we doing?!" I whisper.

"Trust me Aspen, they won't hurt us." He responds.

"Are you crazy or am I seeing things because that dude held a gun to both yours and my head!" I continue whispering.