Chapter 64

The matter of the three princes ended in this way. No matter how hard he worked afterwards, the emperor still felt that he was a sensual man with wine and rice bags, and it was really out of the question.

    The three princes lost their emperor's heart, and there is no second person who hates the most, but the petition is to win. Therefore, the three princes retaliated against Feng Ying. Of course, this is something later.

    Moreover, it has nothing to do with Fang Miaomiao's family.

    Feng Nonglian purchased many mansions and fields in the Jiangnan area. The cotton business is doing extremely well. The woven cotton cloth, even if it is not as soft and breathable as modern cotton cloth, has some essence.

    This caused foreigners from the West to be amazed. Unexpectedly, the cotton cloth here is better than their Western ones. The emperor was very proud and wanted to reward everyone.

    The prince thought for a long time, but still did not report Feng Nonglian's name. .In fact, Feng Nonglian didn't want to show her face in front of the emperor at all.

    When Feng Nonglian thought of receiving the reward in the past, she had to chatter her head first, so she didn't have this interest. Besides, he has already got enough benefits. The cotton cloth business in Jiangnan has made enough money for him.

    Even if cotton was later promoted and more and more people grow cotton, Feng Nong Lian can always be one step ahead of others by relying on loom technology.

    Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao discussed, and both felt that it was really meaningless to stay in the capital for a long time. Feng Nonglian has never been out of the capital because of her leg problems. Although Fang Miaomiao lived abroad in those few years, she was lonely and helpless, and she did not appreciate the beautiful mountains and rivers of the motherland much.

    So the two decided to go to Beijing to play.

    This year Xiaohua was three years old, and the emperor was getting older, and gradually had a tendency to retreat and enjoy a few days, so the crown prince supervised the country.

.Fang Miaomiao only told his sister that he was going to the south of the Yangtze River, and then sent a bunch of things like ginseng, so he resigned from his spare time in the Imperial Academy.

    Xiao Hua is now a chubby doll who can walk and jump on her own. Sometimes I accidentally fall, and I can always break my arm or leg. Fortunately, there are not many people in their family.

    A family of three headed south along the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It was already autumn. The river was windy and the waves were high, Fang Miaomiao was afraid of the cold, dressed very heavily, and was unwilling to move.

    But Xiaohua is not afraid of cold. He jumped up and down all day, and disappeared for a while, I don't know where he went.

    "Where is your son?" Fang Miaomiao squinted on the bed for a while, and didn't see his fat son when she woke up.

.Feng Nonglian went to the kitchen to cook a cup of shrimp porridge with mushrooms. The food provided on the boat was not good. Feng Nonglian gave the kitchen some money and would always cook some food herself. He can produce many fresh vegetables on his own, and sometimes sell them to the boat.

    This is fresh. Know that leafy greens are extremely difficult to preserve. Many people spend the two months on the boat basically eating dry food such as flatbreads.

    That is, people with a little more money will buy some hot food on the boat to reward themselves. But very few people cook their own meals.

    "It is estimated that Xiaohua has gone out to play alone. Little naughty egg. I'll look for it."