Chapter 2

Just as he was talking, Grandpa Zheng had entered Feng Nonglian's courtyard with the imperial decree.

    Feng Nong Lian was about to get up and salute, Zheng Gonggong said hurriedly: "The elder son must not be more ceremonial, let's sit down, the emperor has already exempted the elder son's courtesy."

    "Thanks your majesty holy grace, cough cough..." Feng Nonglian covered her lips and coughed.

    Grandpa Zheng took the opportunity to observe Feng Nonglian's expression and saw that he was sick, but because he couldn't help coughing, his face and lips were stained blush, and his complexion was like a flower, which was not inferior to the second master.

    Jun Yi came out of the dust, and he was a bit more extravagant than the second son.

    Although the Marquis of Wuzhong has been ruined, one generation is inferior to one generation, and it has long been inferior to its ancestors. It only has the name of a marquis. But the elder son has some ancestor's demeanor.

    Gong Zheng calmly glanced at the medicine bowl that fell to the ground. It's just that it's a sick seed, and I don't know how long it can live.

."The emperor's emperor's emperor's edict said: I heard that the son of Marquis Wuzhong, the son of Marquis of Wuzhong, has excellent quality, gentleness and honesty, and I and the concubine Rong are very happy. , And also fell in love with Wuzhong Hou Shizi... Zite used the finger to marry Wuzhonghou Shizi to seal the lotus, and told Si to get married on auspicious day. Thank you for this."

    Feng Nonglian's face was calm, and she couldn't see the joys and sorrows. Only delay in receiving the imperial decree.

    Wu Zhonghou winked at him and whispered: "Niezi, don't take the order soon."

    Father Zheng also smiled and said, "My son, take the decree quickly. This is a great happy event from the emperor!"

    "The minister takes the decree." Feng Nonglian accepted the decree, but there was not much joy on her face, plain and plain.

    Wu Zhonghou was so angry with the rebellious son who didn't know what was good or bad, he hurriedly added: "Weichen Xie Shengshang Longen. The evil son is ignorant and neglects Zheng Gong."

."That's not the case. Our family also serves the emperor and runs errands for the emperor." Grandpa Zheng said casually, actually quite smug.

    "Duke Zheng, please take a look at the tea soon." As he said, Wu Zhonghou stuffed a gold ingot into Duke Zheng's hand.

    Zheng Gonggong accepted it in silence, and said, "I won't drink the tea. Our family still has errands in the palace, and we have to go to the palace as a errand sooner. There are so many things that happen every day."

    "That's that. Zheng Gong is respected by the emperor's grace, so it should be."

    Feng Nonglian thought for a while, but stopped Zheng Gonggong.

    "Grandpa Zheng, please stay."

    Grandpa Zheng stopped and said, "What is the command of the son?"

    "Why did the emperor suddenly marry me?" Feng Nonglian was puzzled.

    "Little Hou Ye Anshun personally asked his Majesty for it."

."It's what he said that the two small widows are in love with each other?" Feng Nonglian couldn't believe it.

    How do you think, he and Fang Miaomiao are just passers-by, knowing the name at best, and he didn't even say a word. He therefore suspected something weird.