Chapter 5

Wu Zhonghou covered his ears in pain: "Oh, my wife, keep your voice down! I know that Madam, you have worked hard in the house, but Lian is the son of Wu Zhonghou at any rate, and this is the face of Wu Zhonghou! It's the Anshun Houfu. If there is too much difference in the number of etiquette, it will let us be laughed at."

    Seeing that Jishi was still willing to listen to him, he hurriedly hit the iron while it was hot.

    "You don't need to spend more, but be considerate. As long as the lady can give out a few useful things..."

    Jishi immediately changed his face.

    "Oh, sir, you have wronged me! Concubine's life is thrifty every day, look at my rouge, my jewellery... other officials and wives laugh at me all day." Jishi knows that he hit a stick. Give a date, busy and said, "But in the end he is the son of the Hou Mansion. Although I am not his biological mother, I will not treat him badly..In this way, we set aside some more from the warehouse to maintain a little decentness. "

    "Madam, you are at a disadvantage."

    The two acted in a playful manner. Not long after, a new gift list came out. I specifically asked Feng Nonglian to come over and take a look.

    The quantity is quite a lot, and there are also twenty lifts for full play. What was written on the gift list was a bit interesting.

    but……

    "This box of the best silks and satin bestowed by the imperial emperor was bestowed by the ancestor. Has it been kept in the warehouse for twenty years?"

    The stepmother's face is not good. This box of top-quality silks and satin was originally in excellent condition. The mother-in-law could not dress too brightly when eating Zhai Nian Buddha. She begged for a long time, but the old witch would rather rot in the storeroom than take it out.

    "These jewels are pretty good. But they are all things worn by women. Is it a joke or is it deliberately insulting each other?"

    The stepmother's face was gloomy. .Isn't it also jewellery?

    "And these things...I see, my wife should prepare something else."

    Feng Nonglian came, and after a criticism, she let Shishi push him back.

    Stone said stupidly: "I told my wife, will my wife prepare another copy?"

    "Of course not. At most, I will prepare a list to make up the number for you." Feng Nonglian had never thought that Feng Jia could give a decent gift.

    If you follow his will, becoming a parent is not what he wants. If he fights desperately, it is not impossible for the emperor to dismiss his fate.

    But in that case... the silly guy is so sad that he cries. It's distressing.

    That's all, it's not an annoying guy after all. Why make people sad. Feng Nonglian is really embarrassed, he is so fiercely facing Fang Miaomiao...

."We just need to prepare our own yard."

    There is nothing impervious to the world. The Marquis of Wuzhong had prepared some messy things and spread to a lot of rumors.

    Concubine Rong was very angry, patted the table and said.

    "Wu Zhonghou is really hateful, is he really deceiving Fang's family?"

    "Niang, your health is important, don't get angry. Let's make a proper plan for Master Xiaohou. This is not good, and it loses the face of Wu Zhonghou, not the face of Xiaohou. Besides, this It can just test the character of the elder son." The personal court lady exhorted.