Chapter 55

In the end, I still don't worry. Fang Miaomiao opened the door a small slit, but did not see the big and the small. He got angry, opened the door and went out, but there was no one in the courtyard.

    ! These two really put him down! ? Fang Miaomiao couldn't believe it, she caught the stone and asked, "Where are brother and baby?"

    The stone pointed towards the backyard.

    "The son and the little son are behind." He couldn't change his words, but fortunately he only shouted at his own home.

    Fang Miaomiao let go of the stone, snorted, and walked to the backyard sullenly. As soon as I walked over, I smelled the sweet aroma of glutinous rice and red beans, mixed with the aroma of rice wine.

    He walked over and found a stove in the backyard, and there were glutinous rice balls like pearls floating in the pot.

    Feng Nonglian sent firewood to the stove, but Xiao Hua was so dirty that she was covered with mud.

.Fang Miaomiao only took a look, and his blood surged upwards, wanting to pick up the broom and go up a few times.

    Can't hit children! Can't hit children! Fang Miaomiao took a deep breath! I finally realized the idea that some parents would like to take a feather duster to serve in the family.

    Who doesn't have a heart attack? The baby is so dirty that he doesn't want it anymore!

    "Feng Nong Lian!" Fang Miaomiao walked up to Feng Nong Lian and shouted at his brother by name and surname for the first time, showing that he was indeed angry.

    The child can't be beaten! You can't just leave it as a dad!

    Feng Nonglian looked at him in surprise, a little unbelievable. This is Miao Miao calling him by his first name and last name!

    The stone followed behind, thinking that it was a bad dish. Xiaohouye and Shiziye must have quarreled!

."Brother, the little flower is so dirty, don't care about it--" Fang Miaomiao wiped her face with the small flower of the veil, and it couldn't be cleaned.

    Xiaohua doesn't think she is dirty! He had a good time and even spoke for the first time.

    "Ball! Ball!"

    The stone was stunned for a second. It was strange, the little boy spoke when he was just so old. Forget it, don't worry about this kind of thing. Shi Zi Ye is so smart, Xiao Hou Ye is so lively, Xiao Gong Zi is smart, lively and sensible.

    He only froze for three seconds, and suddenly said loudly: "Congratulations, He Xiye, the young man is early and smart, and he can speak in a few months. Sure enough, he is talented and has the appearance of heaven and human. ..."

    To die, even the stupid stone will flatter with words.

.Fang Miaomiao did not expect that the first sentence of the cub's mouth was not to call Dad to call Dad, but to call the ball!

    What's all this?

    Fang Miaomiao threw her dirty son into Feng Nong Lian's arms: "You're done, get your son clean."

    Stone went to get hot water, Jiao Xing went to get a basin, and in the afternoon sun, Feng Nonglian washed his son for nothing. Lan Zhu served Fang Miaomiao a bowl of glutinous rice balls.

    Fang Miaomiao sat on the stone bench in the backyard with the glutinous rice balls, watching Feng Nonglian bathe her son.

    The glutinous rice balls are very fragrant, not too sweet, and the red beans are steamed by their own, rusty, not too thin, but still retain a little rough taste, and the sweetness is just right.