Chapter 23

Fang Miaomiao bit her lip, never so wronged before, tugging at Feng Nonglian with her sleeve.

    Although Feng Nonglian wanted to kiss him distressedly, she just held back.

    "Follow me in."

    He entered the room coldly, Fang Miaomiao hesitated for a while, and then went in with him. Lan Zhu nervously wanted to follow, and Feng Nonglian drank her with a look. Lan Zhu watched the two enter the house, and then closed the door.

    ! ! Shi Zi will not bully their little Hou Ye! He dare!

    "Brother..." Fang Miaomiao shouted in a low voice, bewildered, looking up at him from time to time.

    "Come here. Take off your clothes."

    Fang Miaomiao raised his head abruptly, so scared that he even took back his tears, he choked twice, and stammered: "Brother, what are you going to do! The sky and the sky are still bright, not very good..Also, wait for the evening. "

    Feng Nonglian: "..." He couldn't hold it anymore.

    "What are you thinking about all day."

    Fang Miaomiao agreed, slowly realizing that her brother was not going to be intimacy with him, and she suddenly felt shameless.

    In the mirror, he saw his messy face and hair.

    I feel even more shameless.

    snort! Take it off! It's not that you haven't taken it off in front of my brother. Fang Miaomiao bit her lip and pulled herself clean. Shameful and angry. How's it going! Now he is going to be tried again!

    "come over."

    "What are you doing!" Fang Miaomiao was also angry. Brother is so fierce to him today! "I won't go there!"

    "You still said it's okay. Look, what's wrong here?" Feng Nonglian said fiercely, "Raise your feet. Let me see."

."Oh. Look." Fang Miaomiao raised one foot and put it on Feng Nonglian's leg.

    There was a big red on the snow-white instep, which should have been burnt when the kitchen was on fire.

    Fang Miaomiao said with a guilty conscience: "I don't feel the pain. Maybe it's not too serious."

    Feng Nonglian rubbed the ointment on him in silence.

    Fang Miaomiao only felt that the more the ointment was rubbed, the more anxious the atmosphere became. He didn't even dare to look down, his eyelashes blinked slightly. I just felt my brother's hand follow the instep upward, stroking the ankle, then the calf, and then up...

    Fang Miaomiao was so embarrassed that he just wanted to clamp it tightly, and didn't want my brother to move his hands and feet anymore. Brother, what are you doing?

    He was about to withdraw his feet when Feng Nonglian suddenly grabbed him. He fell forward and knelt down on his brother. My brother's clothes are neatly dressed, he can't even touch him. .This made him feel ashamed.

    "Brother..." Fang Miaomiao's voice was shaking, and he could hardly even sit still, so he had to climb Feng Nonglian's arm, "What are you doing."

    Feng Nonglian's hand was placed on his mouth. Fingers drew circles of unknown meaning back and forth. The goose bumps came up, and even the feet were curled up.

    "Miao Miao was very disobedient and disobedient today. You hurt myself, I am very angry." Feng Nonglian said coldly.

    "Brother. I was wrong, I won't be anymore. I swear! Brother, please forgive me."