Chapter 18

"Wang Shangshu's daughter?" A girl appeared in Madam Hou's mind. "This is an unexpected candidate. That girl is a good girl, with good looks and family background. But I heard that Wang Shangshu's family is not dedicated to climbing high Zhier. Do you want to send your daughter to the palace?"

    The mother said: "It's that easy. It's impossible to be with the prince."

    "Aren't there other princes?"

    "If the prince didn't refuse directly, then it would be fine, but right now it is impossible to marry another prince."

    "That's what I said." Madam Hou nodded. It's not easy to be rejected by the prince. When she turns around, she will marry another prince, and the royal family will have to face. Let's come from Wu'anhou."

    The mother smiled and said, "Hey, how can the madam be so presumptuous."

."The second son is the future son of the Marquis, and he will inherit the title of Lord Marquis in the future. The fame of the Marquis of Wu'an is not bad. The second son is handsome and handsome, and he will soon be able to get an official and a half post in the Imperial Prison. It’s not difficult for Qingyun to go straight in the future. So, what else are they dissatisfied with?"

    Madam Hou was already proud of her son, and she was delighted to hear the grandmother's flattery.

    The mother said again: "Wang Shangshu family is a newcomer, and the family background is not as deep as our Wu'an Houfu. This is lost to us. But they are now the emperor's new favorite. The two complement each other, isn't it a beautiful thing."

    The more Madam Hou heard it, the more she felt that it was the truth, and she went to discuss with Lord Hou happily.

    The mother narrowed her smile, quietly walked to the deepest part of the Hou Mansion, and knocked on the door of the small courtyard of the world.

.Feng Nong Lian is picking herbs to make anti-mosquito herbal packs in the herb garden.

    His yard is the oldest, but fortunately there is a big one. It was originally barren, with only weeds. After Feng Nonglian came, people were asked to remove the weeds, the garden was cleared, and some herbs were planted.

    Later, the herbal garden was basically planted in Zhuangzi on the outskirts of the city, but the herbal garden in the yard was still preserved. What to use is very convenient.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't understand this, so he followed behind him to learn.

    It was summer, and the mosquitoes began to annoy. These anti-mosquito herbal packs sell well every year. Mosquito repellent and sleep aid, long before summer, someone has come to his store to ask if this year's herbal packs are available.

    Feng Nonglian taught him to recognize.

    "You are afraid of mosquitoes, so put this on your body. Mosquito repellent works very well..When I come, I will make one for you first. "

    He rubbed the red envelope on Fang Miaomiao's wrist that was bitten by a mosquito. Although it doesn't itch after applying the ointment, the red bag on the snow-white wrist is not pretty.

    Fang Miao is tender and recruits mosquitoes. It has just entered summer, and the mosquitoes have chased him and bit them.

    "Are these really useful? It's amazing."

    "Of course it works. Don't you believe me?"

    "XinXinXin! Brother is the best!" Fang Miaomiao praised Brother without any hypocrisy. In his eyes, Brother was already the best.