Chapter 59

Fang Miaomiao suddenly asked to go to the third prince's bedroom to check it again, and the third prince's complexion became unsightly. Similarly, he also faced an embarrassing situation where rejection would appear guilty.

    Moreover, he did not expect that what he found out was not what he had put in the Prince's Palace. Was he betrayed?

    The three princes were anxious inside, and on the surface they had to pretend to be calm. With so many people watching, he couldn't refuse. Refusal will make the father suspicious.

    The third prince calmed down and told the emperor that he could search as much as possible, and he seemed very upright and innocent.

    The emperor glanced at him, but said nothing, the third prince's eyelids jumped twice. A group of people went to the third prince's palace again.

    It's just that anyone who wins this time won't follow it. I followed him to the East Palace just now, and I was so scared that I couldn't help being frightened again. .If you really see something irreversible, it will be decapitated.

    There was a fire just now, there was a lot of chaos, and they didn't care about them, so they let them follow. At this moment, the ministers were not allowed to follow. The ministers retired one after another.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't have a chance to follow. But fortunately, he was hiding in the East Palace for a while.

    The three princes followed the emperor, drumming in their hearts. Although he didn't think he could find anything, but...the thing that was put in the East Palace was gone.

    The fire in the third prince’s bedroom has been extinguished, but there is still some residual smoke. The guards stepped forward and reported to the emperor that they had found something in the burned room and asked the emperor to have a look.

    After the emperor watched it, he fell angrily on the third prince. A half-burned thing rolled off the third prince. .The three princes paled with shock.

    The thing that rolled down was nothing else, but a scarecrow half burned. On the back of the Cao Ren there are the eight characters for birthdays...Although the eight characters for birthdays are burnt a bit, it can be seen that they correspond to the eight characters for the emperor's birthday.

    "Father! The son is wronged! This thing has nothing to do with the son! The son was framed!"

    He cried and cried out injustice, and kept kowtow, with blood on his forehead. Concubine Zheng and Concubine Side also knelt down and kowtow, and the little emperor grandson in the arms of Concubine Side also began to cry.

    The emperor was furious. You just need to cry for yourself, but it's still tiring your children. The emperor asked the palace man to carry the child, but the child still kept crying.

    The boss is a little bit happy, the youngest has gotten into a catastrophe this time. .The four-year-old was ignorant, but he was not stupid. Seeing that this was a big deal, he timidly hid behind his mother and concubine.

    The cries of the adults and the children made a lot of noise, but the prince knelt down and pleaded: "Father, the children thought that this was definitely a sinister villain framed the third brother. I want to come to the third brother to be respectful and filial to the father, how do you do it? Such a rebellious thing."

    The third prince stopped crying. He did not expect that the prince would not only not step on a foot, but would plead for him instead.

    The emperor looked at Prince Junyi's face, then at the pale three princes, and finally at the little emperor grandson who was crying out of breath. There was something in his heart.