It's just that what he said was originally just a whisper to his wife's boudoir, but he was heard by Feng Ying outside the door. Feng Ying turned around and left.

    hateful. He waited for so many years, and his father never said that he wanted him to be the son of the world.

.As for this unborn kid, he doesn't even know if he is a male or female, so he decides what will happen after he is born.

    Feng Ying, resentful in his heart, walked to the street. After walking for some time, he found that he had actually walked to a flower street. On both sides are blooming flower branches and red sleeves, and the warm air that blows is also full of ambiguous powdery aroma.

    The woman who was soliciting customers at the door pulled him upstairs, Feng Ying wanted to leave, but suspected that if he left, people would be suspected of what he didn't do.

    Huajing has no secrets.

    Although only a few people know about the things he didn't mention, it is hard to guarantee that they have not been leaked. Maybe he is a member of the royal family, maybe the third prince, or his mother and father.

    This thing is hard to guarantee.

    He looked up at the woman with heavy makeup. The woman smiled flatteringly. He suspects that this smile is also a disguise. Maybe the woman was laughing at him...

."The son?" The woman was frightened by Feng Ying's stunned eyes, and hurriedly called Feng Ying several times before calling Feng Ying's soul back.

    Feng Ying followed the woman to the second floor and found a box by the window.

    He just drank booze. As for what the woman was saying, some did not hear clearly. Suddenly, he pushed away the woman who was pouring him alcohol, leaned on the edge of the window, and stared at the people walking by in the street.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't know how she got to Huajie.

    Damn it! He stared at the ground without squinting, leaving nothing behind, and never looking to either side of the street.

    "Little son, come~ come and drink~" The bold woman took his arm, her neckline pressed very low, Fang Miaomiao raised her head slightly, and saw the snow-white chest and arms.

    "No more!" Fang Miaomiao shook his head violently and lowered his head deeper.

.See no evil! Do not listen to evil! Sins, sins!

    "We have some nice tunes here, don't you come to listen to it?"

    His sleeve was pulled and he couldn't walk anymore.

    Fang Miaomiao hurriedly pulled back her sleeves, but she couldn't pull her. After a while, the sleeve was suddenly released, and Fang Miaomiao almost fell to the ground. Immediately afterwards, he was held by the waist.

    Smelling the familiar smell, Fang Miaomiao suddenly raised her head and hugged Feng Nonglian happily.

    "Brother, it's you!"

    Fang Miaomiao grieved like a Tang monk who entered the fairy hole, for fear that he would be ruined by others. The girls who solicited business didn't dare to move when they saw Feng Nonglian.

    Fang Miaomiao looked good and talked. But Feng Nonglian was cold, very shocking.

    Feng Nonglian knelt down, holding Fang Miaomiao on her back. .The two walked through the crowd, Fang Miaomiao smiled. From time to time, Feng Nonglian was instructed to stop and buy things.