But there are a lot of people in line. Every day, people from various families line up here for the host. The average people don't buy much. Who has the skill to line up at this time, and they are all in a hurry to work.

.Besides, the price of Lao Xu roasted goose legs is not cheap. What is bad to eat is to spend money to eat that stuff.

    Feng Nonglian held the small flower in the line, which was quite eye-catching. Mainly the small flowers are more eye-catching. He just likes to watch everything when he is curious about the outside world. Big eyes stared at everyone passing by.

    Feng Nonglian looked very cold, but the little baby was not cold at all, babbling and kicking "drunk" punches. Passers-by were also willing to stop and tease him when they saw Fatty White.

    Feng Nonglian turned her head and suddenly saw Mrs. Wu'an Hou Ji. The maid of Mrs. Steps is queuing, and Mrs. Steps is standing under the tree while hiding from the sun while chatting with her daughter.

    Feng Nonglian listened to Feng Nonglian, and she was about to ask the emperor to invite Feng Ying to the world.

    Please Feng Shizi? It's not that easy.

.Feng Nonglian was at the end of the line, and asked Xiao Er for a pack of roast goose legs, and then went to the entrance of the Hanlin Yard to pick Fang Miaomiao home.

    As soon as Fang Miaomiao walked out of the door, he saw the stone lion in front of the door, one big and one small.

    "Brother, why are you here?"

    He walked over, took Xiao Hua easily, and kissed two Xiao Hua's cheeks severely.

    "Come to take you home. Here, I bought you roasted goose legs. If you are hungry, take a bite first. Give me the little flower."

    Fang Miaomiao threw the little flower back to Feng Nonglian, and took the roasted goose leg and ate it first. He is really hungry.

    A family of three brought home.

    At night there was no one, Xiao Hua returned to his cradle. Fang Miaomiao lay on the bed, howling.

    "After sitting for a day, my back hurts and my arms hurt! Brother, you rub it for me."

.Feng Nonglian massaged him as he said: "You are also an occupational disease. When you go to the office in the future, don't stop sitting down. If you sit for a while, stand up and move around. If you sit for a long time, your waist will be useless. NS."

    As he said, he pressed a hand on Fang Miaomiao's waist, pressing Fang Miaomiao so and yelling, not knowing whether it was painful or comfortable.

    "Brother, enough is enough, it doesn't hurt anymore." Fang Miaomiao turned over, so comfortable that he didn't want to move anymore, she slept on Feng Nonglian's leg and talked to him with her head up.

    Feng Nonglian pressed him down on his temples, and by the way told Fang Miaomiao about the roast goose hit.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't think of winning for some days. Brother didn't want to be Wu'an Hou Shizi, and he didn't want Feng Ying to do it either.

    He suddenly remembered something, so he sat up and talked to Feng Nonglian.

.Next month, the emperor suddenly added an exam to test the literary talents and martial arts of the children of various houmen in the dynasty. In the previous life, he did a good job in sealing and winning, so he got a face in front of the emperor. Therefore, it was so easy for Wu'anhou to suddenly ask Shizi later.

    "Where did you hear the news?" Feng Nonglian looked at him suspiciously.

    The news of additional exams has never been heard. Fang Miaomiao didn't communicate with other officials, and even if there was any inside information, Fang Miaomiao's ears could not be reached.

    Fang Miaomiao coughed and said, "The prince told me."

    It sounds reasonable. If the prince knows something about the inside story, it is indeed normal. But why did Feng Nonglian feel so suspicious.

    He often sees the prince and has never heard the news.

    Fang Miaomiao's heart became guilty, her volume increased unconsciously, and she frowned, "Brother! Do you not believe me!..The prince has a good relationship with me, so tell me that is not normal. Brother, you don't believe me! Brother, I'm so sad. "

    Fang Miaomiao started crying, and Feng Nonglian had to say anything more, so he used his nirvana.

    He directly raised his head and sealed Feng Nonglian's mouth, and now Feng Nonglian no longer had the energy to doubt this or that.
.