Fang Miaomiao agreed, and Feng Nonglian finally succeeded in saving Erzha's reputation.

Even the name Xiaohua doesn't seem to be particularly good.

Forget it, let's think of a big name for the brat later. Speaking of the name, the little princess finally got her name.

.The wonderful sound of Pudu, the holy lotus is open. Master Yuande gave the little princess the name "Miaoyin", and the emperor thought it was kind. So the name of the little princess was decided.

The imperial concubine Rong in the palace heard that Fang Miaomiao had adopted a milk doll, so she gave a lot of things for the children.

In fact, there is nothing lacking at home. The two dads don't know how much they dote on them.

Other kids have some, Feng Nonglian will buy it. Feng Nonglian will get what other children don't have.

The novice dad is addicted to taking a baby, and sees the world asking for leave with the prince. The prince had a good temper. He didn't blame Feng Nonglian for being slack. Instead, he brought a lot of gifts to visit in person.

He was so curious about the two babies.

The concierge saw that the prince was coming, and was about to inform him. The prince gave him a gesture and motioned not to speak.

.Then, the prince walked in quietly and walked to the main courtyard.

Pushing open the door, a milk doll crawled on his hands and feet until he reached his heel. Behind him was Lanzhu following him.

Lan Zhu is busy asking for peace and taking the baby away. The prince waved his hand to let her go down first.

The prince squatted down and stared at the baby on the ground for a long time, as if he had seen Fang Miaomiao a few years ago.

"Like. It's really like!" The prince picked up the little flower crawling on the ground and walked into the room, put the little flower on the table, Fang Miaomiao raised his head and looked at the visitor in confusion.

"Prince?"

"No wonder Feng Nonglian hasn't been out for a long time. It turns out that your family has a new population." The prince sat down and poured water on his own. He was not restrained at all, as if he was in his own home. The baby is too much like you. If you don't tell me, I think it's yours."

.Fang Miaomiao snorted twice and said, "Of course it's his own."

"You gave birth to him?" The prince joked with him.

Fang Miaomiao patted her stomach and said, "Naturally, I have an extraordinary talent, and I can't be a capable person."

The prince chuckled. He didn't expect that his companion would be telling the truth, and he thought he was joking with him.

"Don't believe it, forget it." Fang Miaomiao drank tea and didn't share his general knowledge.

"Hey." Xiao Hua sat on the table, looking left and right, so she took a fancy to the Jade Guanyin hanging on the prince's neck, and she stretched out her hand to play with it.

The guard following him rushed up worriedly and was drunk by the prince.

"Don't come here. A kid is playing around, what are you worried about."

.The guards had no choice but to stand back angrily, watching with trepidation watching the little baby grabbing Yu Guanyin on the prince's neck and pulling and kicking.