After returning to the palace, the third prince personally came to plead guilty, saying that the dog he brought ran into the mother concubine, and inflicted concubine Rong, and begged the emperor to punish him.

    Then Concubine Zheng also came to cry and plead, saying that when she fell, she accidentally hit Concubine Rong with guilt, begging to be vegetarian for half a year and pray for the emperor's heir.

    The emperor fined the three princes for half a year's salary, faced the wall to think about it for three months, and Ronggui concubine fasted for half a year, and then the matter was revealed.

    Fang Miaomiao was naturally dissatisfied with this result. .But they have no substantive evidence.

    Concubine Rong saw a lot of attention. There were eyeliners everywhere in the palace. It happens that many meticulous works cannot be taken away from the surface.

    For example, the court lady sent by the queen mother can beat and scold her, but if she is thrown out of the palace at will, some people will come to find out if she is disrespectful to the queen mother, and even throw the queen mother out of the palace at will.

    With this out, the palace was really clean.

    Of course, the most important thing is that she feels that the fetus in her abdomen seems to be much stronger after this catastrophe.

    "Perhaps after a great grief, there will be a blessing." Concubine Rong touched her belly and smiled softly. "The original sister is always not at ease with this child."

    She is a mother, and she can feel that the child in her womb is very weak and young. .But since the crisis, the fetus in the belly has become stronger, and the strength to kick her in the belly is also much stronger.

    "It's good now. It's sturdy." Concubine Rong said, "I will bless this child to land smoothly. I don't want anything else."

    "Naturally." Fang Miaomiao nodded as if pounding garlic.

    Concubine Rong Gui thought for a while and said, "I heard that the world’s son was diagnosed and treated in my palace that day, and I was cured. I can’t see him in my palace, so I have to ask you to say thank you to my sister. You can send it as much as possible."

    "You are my elder sister, and naturally his elder sister. There is no need to thank you."

    "Seeing you are in harmony. My sister is very happy." Concubine Rong said with a smile, "It's really weird. Why do you feel that you are a lot fatter than this palace."

.Concubine Rong Gui became plump and plump after she became pregnant, but she suddenly lost her face a few days ago, and it didn't look obvious. Looking back, she found that her brother really gained a lot of weight.

    The face is round a lot, and the waist is also round if you look closely. If it weren't for Fang Miaomiao to wear a lot, it would be extremely rich.

    Fang Miaomiao fooled and said, "Presumably the food is better."

    Fang Miaomiao turned aside the topic and asked Concubine Rong what the process should be if she wanted to ask her to confess her life.

    Concubine Rong was about to drink water, but Fang Miaomiao asked her for a stroke and choked.

    "Gao, Madam Zhanming?" Concubine Rong passed away, looking at Fang Miaomiao in shock, and finally murmured, "My sister doesn't understand this, this matter. Still, I still have to ask the emperor."

    Concubine Rong originally wanted Fang Miaomiao to slow down, but she didn't expect that Fang Miaomiao would actually ask the emperor the next day.