The spring water jingled, and a deep pool came into view. The waterside is full of flowers and plants of various colors, and a hibiscus tree is dyed in crimson autumn colors, and the flowers are more delicate when facing the water.

    Fang Miaomiao asked Xiao Hong to squat down, and he came down to wash his hands. Xiao Hong drinks water by the water pool.

    There are fish in the water. The fish waved its tail and splashed the water with Fang Miaomiao's face.

    Fang Miaomiao wiped off the water and stamped her feet with anger: "Don't be proud of you! I'll let my brother come and grab all of you home and eat! It is made into chopped pepper fish head, tofu fish soup, boiled fish, pickled fish, and steamed. Whole fish, braised fish tail..."

    The fish quickly went to the depths of the pool, Fang Miaomiao didn't even see the fish's shadow.

.He threw a stone into the water with anger, only a huge circle of water splashed, nothing.

    As for the prey, there is nothing.

    He was sitting on the big rock by the water, his ass hurt. The horse rides for a long time, but it will fart and hurt.

    He already regretted taking part in this autumn hunt. Isn't this a net search for sin and suffering?

    He felt his stomach, feeling a little hungry, so he simply took out all the food that brother brought him, which was a burden.

    In addition to fruit snacks, there is also a big meat pie. Fang Miaomiao broke the meat patties, and the gravy came out. The meat inside was pork belly, with green onions and small mushrooms, and the sauce was full of flavor.

    Fang Miaomiao just took a bite.

    The little mare Crimson squatted down and moved the horse's mouth.

.Fang Miaomiao blocked his pancake.

    "Aren't you a horse? A horse eats grass! This is meat! You can't eat it!" Fang Miaomiao protected his meatloaf and threw a fruit to Xiaohong.

    Xiao Hong glanced at the meatloaf in Fang Miaomiao's arms, a little obsessed with it, but she turned her head to pick up the fruit on the ground, and ate it. The fruit is indeed very fragrant, and it is more delicious than the one fed in the stables of the Prince. It has all evolved from the Feng Nong lotus ability.

    Fang Miaomiao cautiously continued to eat the pancakes. After taking no two bites, Fang Miaomiao came over again.

    Fang Miao didn't look up, "Xiaohong, don't mess around! You eat fruit, don't eat meat! You will have diarrhea if you eat meat."

    Xiao Hong heard the sound and moved towards him, now there were two mouths.

    Fang Miaomiao looked up.

    In addition to Xiao Hong's horse mouth, there was another mouth facing him.

.It was a very small and exquisite white deer. The whole body was white, as if it had been dyed by the moonlight. The horns on his head were very small and not too big, just as big as an ordinary Coyote.

    This is a fawn that is two to three months old.

    Fang Miaomiao blinked, this is not the white deer everyone is going to catch. This is too small.

    Bai Lu's big black grape-like eyes were lingering, and he stared at Fang Miaomiao's half of the meatloaf in his hand.

    Fang Miaomiao hesitated.

    The deer are vegetarian too! !

    He carefully grabbed a piece of dough and threw it to Bai Lu. Bai Lu quickly rolled his tongue into his mouth, and it was gone after a few clicks, and then stared at Fang Miaomiao with Shui Lingling's eyes.

    Fang Miaomiao: "It's not much. Brother made this for me personally!"

    The deer stared at him. .Fang Miaomiao had to reluctantly cut off a small piece of meat, and the deer quickly ate it and continued to look at him.

    "It's gone, it's gone! This is really gone! You are a deer, you can't eat meat indiscriminately. Xiaohong, so are you. You are not allowed to join in the fun."

    Fang Miaomiao ate the pancake in a few bites and choked.

    All the meat is gone now.

    The red horse and the white deer took a fancy to the fruit snacks he brought.

    One person, one horse and one deer, divided all the food. Fang Miaomiao patted his belly, ready to go back.

    Basically, he didn't get anything, just as if he had a picnic in the woods.

    No wonder my brother prepared so much food for him. It turned out that he had been prepared for nothing, so he spent the time outside.

    Fang Miaomiao was about to leave, but the white deer still followed him reluctantly.

    "You want to follow me?"

.Bai Lu rubbed his trouser legs.

    "Where is your father and mother." Fang Miao said.

    Bai Lu couldn't understand it, and continued to rub it.

    Well, I met a ghost who loves to eat, so he won't leave.

    "Since you are going with me, let me do it." Fang Miaomiao took a collar and put it around Bailu's neck. There was a mark of Anshun Houfu on the collar. This circle was originally used by the Coyote he raised!

    Seeing this mark, no one should raise a bow and arrow and squat when they see the deer.

    "It's also your luck. It was me who met! If someone else would have killed you!"

    Fang Miaomiao rode a horse, wrapped the little white deer with a long dog leash, and led it back.

    Everyone has gained a lot, and there are a lot of prey hanging on their horses, but Fang Miao's horses have nothing on their heads.

    "You won't hunt for nothing!"
.

[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara