Wang Shangshu has a wide network of contacts in the DPRK. If he can become his new son-in-law, it will be good for his future Qingyun Road.

    Fang Miaomiao's horse walked slowly among the woods, and the prince's horse quickly passed by him. The prince turned his head and said to him: "My palace will take a step first!.I will come back later to see what you have gained! "

    Fang Miaomiao snorted: "Don't worry. Be sure to surprise the prince!"

    "So, I'll wait."

    The Prince's horse disappeared soon. The others also gradually distanced themselves from Fang Miaomiao, who was sluggish, and entered the forest.

    There are no good things on the periphery, nothing more than hares and pheasants, not enough to surprise the four and make a face in front of the emperor.

    Good things are deep in the woods.

    I heard that the Nanshan Royal Hunting Ground originally had white deer all over the body, like elves. However, that is just a rumor, and no one has seen it yet.

    Fang Miaomiao was riding a horse, wandering around, not even a mountain rabbit before.

    Even the guards guarding the hunting ground couldn't help reminding him: "Anshun Xiaohou, you'd better go inside. Then there are good things!.Where can I find anything out there? We cleared the venue and rushed inside. "

    Fang Miaomiao followed the direction he pointed, well, they all got together.

    The prince has gained something. Several color-tailed pheasants hung upside down on the horse's head. When she got closer, Fang Miaomiao smelled the bloody smell from the pheasant's wound, and she unnaturally nauseated a few times. Let Xiaohong take a few steps back.

    The prince did not notice Fang Miaomiao's subtle movements, but said: "Fang Miao, have you still not gained any? It seems that you are going to lose to this palace!"

    "It's still early, no hurry!"

    Suddenly the crowd at the front became uproarious, and someone shouted: "I saw the white deer!"

    "White Deer? Go and see in this palace."

    A group of people walked towards the source of the sound. If anyone could hunt the white deer, that would be a well-deserved appearance in front of the emperor.

.Feng Ying also drove his horse to keep up. Seeing the third child, he couldn't even ride a pony horse. He couldn't help but said: "The third child, I think you should not be busy, just sit there and eat with your father! Even a pony can't ride well, so don't be embarrassed by going out."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he turned his head and saw Fang Miaomiao riding a pony passing by him. Fang Miaomiao gave him a blank look.

    The little pony's crimson horse hooted loudly, and its back hoof deliberately kicked Feng Ying's horse.

    "Haha." Fang Miaomiao sneered.

    Everyone followed the white deer that suddenly appeared.

    Fang Miaomiao was not in a hurry, and walked slowly in the forest with his short mare. One person and one horse eat while walking.

    Fang Miaomiao took a bite of the fruit, so she fed Xiao Hong one. Not to mention hunting, but rather leisurely.

.Xiao Hong walked with him and walked deep in the woods. And dispersed from most of them, and even the guards guarding them have never seen any shadows.