"If he doesn't accept all this, how do you deal with yourself? Sweeping out? Why not stay with me, I will tolerate you and your children. As long as you are with me, I will ask my father and the king when I go home. Shang Shu’s daughter retires..I promise, I will only have you..."

    "I refuse." Fang Miaomiao looked at him coldly, "You have nothing like your brother from top to bottom. Brother is the bright moon in the sky, and you are the stinky salted fish in the ditch. If I want me to be with you Together, dreaming."

    "Miaomiao, you're obsessed with not realizing--" Feng Ying was furious, "Are you really not afraid of me telling this matter? Fang's Xiaohou, as a man, you will be pregnant--"

    Fang Miaomiao backhanded out the dagger under Feng Nonglian's pillow, which was the dagger that the prince gave to Feng Nonglian.

    Fang Miaomiao raised the dagger: "If you dare to speak out, I'll dare to stab you!"

    Feng Ying is incredible, where is that soft and gentle Fang Miaomiao? Why is this person so strange? Not as gentle and pleasant as he remembered.

    "Don't come here!" Feng Ying looked at the sharp dagger with a trace of fear.

."Are you scared like this?"

    Fang Miaomiao approached step by step, but Feng Ying stepped back cowardly. However, at this moment, Fang Miaomiao felt a pain in his stomach, so he was distracted, Feng Feng found a chance to fight back instead, and he wanted to fight for the dagger in Fang Miaomiao's hand.

    The two pushed and shoved and snatched the dagger from each other until they hit Feng Nonglian's bedside.

    Fang Miaomiao wanted to worry about the little things in her stomach, so she was very cautious. But Feng Ying had no scruples, and even deliberately moved towards Fang Miaomiao's taboo belly. Fang Miao didn't want the little things in her belly to be attacked, and her hands and feet were restrained.

    Therefore, the dagger was banned and regained.

    Feng Ying grabbed the dagger, but instead of facing Fang Miaomiao, he pointed the sharp blade towards Feng Nonglian who was in a coma.

    "Don't move. Otherwise I'll..."

.Fang Miaomiao didn't dare to blink his eyes: "You let him go."

    "He's so fate. You do this for him." Feng Ying laughed, "He is dying anyway, otherwise I will send him a ride earlier, OK?"

    "you dare!"

    "You are so afraid of him dying, then of course I won't hurt your heart." Feng Ying said badly, "but come and kiss me. I will let him go, otherwise my dagger won't have eyes long. ."

    Fang Miaomiao's face was green, unwilling to let it go.

    Feng Ying's blade pressed against Feng Nonglian's skin, and a few drops of blood came out.

    "No! I will do it!"

    Feng won a smile intentionally and deliberately turned his face towards Fang Miaomiao. Fang Miaomiao suffered from nausea in his stomach, and even close to Feng Ying made him feel sick. He plucked up a hundred thousand points of courage and slowly approached Feng Ying.

.The stomach has been pumping.

    "Oh-" He didn't hold it back, his stomach was nauseous, and he vomited Feng Ying directly. Turned around and took water to rinse his mouth, but there was still a twitch in his stomach.

    Feng Ying's face was completely black.

    "you……"

    He was angry and didn't know where to sprinkle it, and when he was crazy, he spouted his breath at Feng Nong Lian on the bed. At this moment, Feng Nonglian suddenly opened his eyes, caught the dagger in Feng Ying's hand, and snatched it with his backhand.

    Feng Ying was pushed hard by him and fell to the ground.

    Fang Miaomiao exclaimed in surprise: "Brother! You are awake!"

    What wins and loses! He doesn't care anymore. Fang Miaomiao threw into his arms, tears that had been holding back for a long time finally poured out.

    "Brother, you finally woke up. You scared me. Ooo, ooo."

    "Hey, don't cry. Brother is here."

    Feng Nonglian felt that her power core had recovered. .I even felt a little pain in the leg.

    He hasn't felt in his legs for a long time.

    "Miaomiao, get up first."

    Fang Miaomiao stood up blankly, and saw Feng Nonglian groping to get out of bed.

    "Brother, you want to come down, I will help you..."

    "No. Don't move. I seem to be able to get down by myself..."

    Fang Miaomiao couldn't believe she heard him. He stared at Feng Nonglian moving her legs little by little, not daring to blink his eyes, for fear of missing any details.

    Feng Nonglian tried to put her feet on the ground, and the cold floor brought autumnal coolness. For him, it is a new life.

    He leaned on the wall and stood up. Although it was not stable, it actually stood up.

    It has been more than ten years since he wore this world. He was finally able to stand up.

."Brother...you can stand up..." Fang Miaomiao happily didn't know what to do, and more tears flowed out.

    "You cry when you are sad, and you cry when you are happy. You are such a fool."

    Fang Miaomiao threw herself into Feng Nonglian's arms and almost knocked Feng Nonglian down with too much force. Feng Nonglian herself had just stood up, and Fang Miaomiao's face turned pale with fright.

    "Brother, did I hit you too hard? Will it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt."

    Fang Miaomiao felt relieved and continued to cry in Feng Nonglian's arms. Feng Nonglian's collar was half wet from crying. As if there was no one beside them, they seemed to have forgotten the other Fengying.

    Feng Ying's eyes were fierce. Seeing him is to vomit, seeing Feng Nonglian is to throw in his arms.

    unfair.

.Seeing that neither of them had time to care about him, he turned around to open the door and ran away.

    "Want to run? It's not that simple." Feng Nonglian raised her hand and threw out the dagger, wiping Feng Ying's finger into the entry board.

    Feng Ying was so frightened that he collapsed directly to the ground. One more millimeter, it pierced his hand.

    Moreover, he has reason to believe that Feng Nonglian can shoot!

    The author has something to say: The second update is complete.
.