This Isn't Writing Itself

Her ass was a chiseled work of art

There are a million different ways to wake up in the morning. Maybe even billions. But nothing beat Davina parading around in her natural form with her ass jiggling every step. The sun breaking through the curtain was always my biggest enemy, but with Davina like this, they might've been my hero.

Davina turned away quietly, probably assuming I was still asleep, and disappeared to the bathroom in all her naked glory. I wasn't a morning person, but having a hot, gorgeous, adorable girlfriend changed everything. As I heard the watery drizzle from the shower spray turning on, a wave of lust and kinkiness overtook me.

Thankfully, I slept in my boxers, so I just dropped them to the floor before heading into the bathroom. As silent as I could be, I brushed my teeth, not wanting to scare Davina away because of my morning breath. Davina's acoustic hums escaped her lips, somehow sounding as perfect as she looked.

As I entered the tub, my eyes began darting every which way, drinking in every single one of her features. Her perfect, perky, full breasts or her perfect, rounded ass, or the delicate, petal-like folds adorning her vagina. It didn't take longer than five-second for my cock to spring up, grazing her sexy ass and causing Davina to gasp.

Her concerned features softened once our eyes met as she brushed her fingers through her wet locks. Davina's eyes went big and round as they glanced down at our mutual friend.

"Nice to see my favorite cock is still alive and doing well," Davina smirked, her tongue grazing her lips.

With a small step, I moved closer, purposely pressing my cock against her belly and melting into the feeling of her soft, perky boobs on my chest. "It's hard to keep him grounded when I have a gorgeous masterpiece walking around," I whispered into her ear.

Her brown hair clung to her shoulder as a rivulet of hot water ran down her naked body. Davina opened her mouth to say something, but I cupped her face in both hands and silenced her with a kiss. Using my hips, I pinned her against the wall and allowed our lips to give in to desire.

Davina's talented mouth sent shock waves through my body with this kiss, and all I wanted to do was repay in a million different ways. In the shower. On the bed. On the floor. On top of the kitchen countertop. In a car. Until I accomplished my mission of helping her reach orgasm until soul-shrieking screams left her.

Breaking away for air, my hands latched onto her hips. I pressed my forehead to hers, panting and smiling from ear to ear. "Should I go for another taste? Or should I just fill you with my cock?"

Devilish heat sparked in her eyes. "I just want you. All of you. Nothing more and nothing less."

I tilted her chin and left a string of hot kisses down her neck. "You might be the death of me... Davina Dialaurentis."

She gasped as I sprung her around, having her ass pressed up against my cock, and her face resting on the wall. My heart was beating a frantic rhythm against my ribs as I held onto her arms, keeping them locked on her back. It was an incredible sight and a dozen different poses of fucking Davina from behind entered my thoughts.