Twist To The Fist

A bit Of Steam😈😈

A bit Of Steam😈😈

Dinner with my parent crept faster on us than I anticipated. I wasn't nearly ready for tonight, but if I tried to reschedule, I would just be disregarding the inevitable. If it wasn't for Davina spending the night with me; I don't think I could've slept. We spent half the night play fighting and tickling each other by the time twelve crawled around; we passed out.

Tonight, I would get my answer once and for all.

Either my father cared about mending our relationship or he didn't. My fingernails had reached their buds from how apprehensive I've been in the recent hours. Everything will go great. There's nothing to be worried about. Dad loves me. He does, doesn't he?

For a second, all my uneasy thoughts washed away when a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend of mine entered my bedroom. A person couldn't be perfect, but Davina surely grazed at the highest level. The sexy grey backless V-line sparkling halter mermaid dress adapted to her frame like a second skin.

The tied strings on her back brought the attention straight to rounded ass, and fuck did I want to squeeze it. All I wanted to do was cancel on my parents and rip that dress off with my teeth until her body was left nude. Her brown locks draped over her bare shoulders, the lusciousness of her curls bringing out another side of lust from me.

Using her finger to dab on a bit of lip gloss, her loving gaze met mine. "Sorry, I went a bit overboard."

I laughed, darkly. "A diamond can't stop itself from sparkling, and you, Davina, are my diamond. However, I don't think I can keep my hands off you with how fucking sexy you look in it. I'm thinking you have an alternate motive."

A cheeky grin crept onto her lips. "I thought if I was wearing something sexy, it would take your mind off everything with your dad. Or at least, I hoped it would." Davina sexily arched her eyebrow as she spun around. "Is it working?"

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" I teased, shuffling closer to her, and pressing her bum into my aching crotch.

Her eyes widened, then filled with delight. "Looks like I've done a little bit too good of a job. Is there anything you want me to do?" She rotated her plump ass on my growing bulge, slowly unleashing the lust-filled demon. "I could help you get rid of this big problem..."

Before I could blink, she dropped to her knees, unzipping my pants, and slid her hands inside my boxers. My balls tightened, drawing up painfully when her fingers touched my flesh. My left hand raked through her velvety hair, tugging it backward, forcing her eyes to meet my desperate ones.

"I wouldn't want to ruin the makeup you worked hours on," I whispered.

Davina removed a hair tie from her wrist and tied up her hair. "You don't have to worry about... I've been craving a milky white liquid lately. I don't mind as long as I can make you feel good." She teased the fucking living shit over me when she placed a smack peck on my tip.