Ji Li asked without changing his face, “I haven't asked you for advice yet. I know about the endorsements of domestic brands in perfumes, how come I'm not going to be successful?”

“Do you still want me to say it?” Xu Ziming took a sip of red wine and lifted his overly distinct chin. “Artist endorsements are the first to bear the brunt of foreign top luxury and light luxury. Even if it is made in China, it should be a well-known famous brand.”

He paused, seemingly kindly advising, “Why go and learn about a small brand that is not well-known. It's a bargain. Ji Li, if you take it, you will lose your value.”

Ying Yuanjing couldn't listen anymore, “Xu Ziming, please stop!”

Yes, their perfume is not well-known yet, but it was developed after years of painstaking effort. He was reluctant to let an ignorant outsider criticize at will, and he stepped on good things in the mud.

Xu Ziming glanced at Ying Yuanjing who was silent, and found the reason for the attack again. He evoked a ‘friendly’ smile. In fact, there was a needle hidden in his words.

“Zong Ying is really casting the net? I was rejected by the front foot, and a new spokesperson was found on the back foot?”

When Ji Li heard this, his gaze shifted to Ying Yuanjing.

The latter's face was very ugly, with obvious anger in his staggered eyes.

It seems that there has been an unpleasant relationship between the two?

Ji Li took the initiative to relieve Ying Yuanjing, “Mr. Ying is looking for a spokesperson for his perfume, I have heard about it. Brands are looking for spokespersons. There is no final decision. I will find you first and then we will talk. What's the matter?”

“Mr. Ji, I don't want to hide it from you. Before you came to the dinner, I met him at the entrance of the banquet hall...” Ying Yuanjing took the initiative to explain why.

The TV series that Xu Ziming starred in some time ago exploded. As the second male lead, he gained a lot of fans and popularity.

With the help of her daughter, Ying Yuanjing had learned about the dinner guests in advance.

Therefore, he took the opportunity of meeting to express his intentions to Xu Ziming in a friendly manner. As a result, when the other party heard that it was a small domestic brand with no name, the contempt in his eyes appeared on the spot.

Ying Yuanjing thought about explaining one more sentence, but he was directly confronted by bad words without thinking about it.

Xu Ziming said, let Ying Yuanjing bring his broken products directly into his sight.

Ying Yuanjing became more angry the more he thought about it, and asked, “If you look down on our Ying's Perfume, don't you allow me to talk to other people about cooperation?”

Seeing his angry face, Xu Ziming shrugged his shoulders and said with a smile, “Mr. Ying, why are you angry? I just passed by and heard your conversation, so I wanted to remind this colleague Ji Li.”

“It's a very prudent thing for celebrities to accept endorsement products. Even if you can't get the best, you can't get the worst, right?”

There was a smile on his face, but what he said was to pierce people's hearts.

Xu Ziming looked at Ji Li's sight, hiding a trace of gloat.

His original appearance was a little dull, far less than Ji Li's appearance. Therefore, even if he took the first place during the training period, he was unwilling and held a sourness towards the youth in his heart.