"Ah, don't mention it." Fang Miaomiao shook his head, "Brother showed me a few stores. From purchase to sales to accounts, I will tell you one by one..I heard it only had a big head! The ledger is even worse than the master's. "

    "Then what do you do?"

    Fang Miaomiao raised his head and said, "I'm not studying. I'm looking for it slowly, and I can always find the direction of development. Brother is not in a hurry! My brother said I am still young, I can look for it slowly, and I can always find a direction. To be honest, I'm improving my painting skills recently, and one more star will be born in the art world soon."

    Concubine Rong rubbed her hands and said, "Why do I not believe me so much."

    Fang Miaomiao snorted: "My sister doesn't believe me, but my brother can trust me. I said that I painted well and painted wonderfully. It was so lifelike and vivid, comparable to painting the reincarnation of Saint Wu Daozi."

    Concubine Rong: "..." Either the elder son overblown, or her brother overblowns.

    "It's all the truth."

    "He said you believe it? Are you a little self-aware?"

.Fang Miaomiao was anxious: "It's true!"

    "Okay. But there are paintings for my sister to appreciate and appreciate, so that my sister can also taste what is the reincarnation of the painting saint."

    Fang Miaomiao hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Brother won't let me show it to others."

    Concubine Rong was even more suspicious. What kind of painting can be compared to the reincarnation of the painting saint, I still don't let others see it. Extremely suspicious!

    Fang Miaomiao would not be shown to outsiders when he was killed. He really couldn't show it to outsiders because he painted his brother. Focusing on the key points, the unclothed brother, the posture is according to "A Yang Eighteen Style".

    He felt that the "Eighteen Yang Styles" was too tasteless. The person in the painting was not white enough, the figure was not good enough, and the mouth was not big enough, it was really difficult to wait for the elegant hall, so Fang Miaomiao devoted himself to drawing a high-profile version of the eighteenth style of a certain Yang, just for himself to read.

    I was discovered by my brother one day. .Although he did not stop him from continuing to paint, he also praised his painting skills extremely gently, but he was expressly forbidden to pass the paintings to anyone.

    Fang Miaomiao naturally nodded and agreed. Even if he didn't say it, he wouldn't show it to others!

    After leaving the imperial concubine Rong, Fang Miaomiao met the prince who was about to leave the palace.

    "Prince, are you going out of the palace?"

    "It's Fang Miao, come up and take you for a ride." The prince invited him to sit up with him. "Yes. My palace inspects and inspects the work. The corn that your family has grown for two or three months has been growing." , It’s almost the harvest time, go to my palace to have a look. Otherwise, you go with my palace."

    Fang Miaomiao naturally agreed. It's just that the carriage is really difficult to ride. After sitting for a while, he feels sick in his stomach and keeps nauseous.

    The prince looked at him in surprise: "Fang Miao, how come your body has deteriorated so much..Obviously you didn't get motion sickness before! Why do I feel sick after sitting in the carriage for a while now. Although the carriage is indeed upside down, it is not enough. "