After all, it was nourished by supernatural powers.

    He has experienced two lives, and his psychological quality is not ordinary. Although there was no ability for a while, he didn't panic. .It's just that... after all, there is a general hunch that the end is approaching.

    Maybe it's time to plan for Fang Miaomiao's future as soon as possible. He raised his head to look at Fang Miaomiao, his eyes tender and affectionate.

    Fang Miaomiao blushed when he was seen, and said embarrassed: "Brother is watching what I do. Since the peaches are okay, I will wash two peaches for brother to taste."

    As Fang Miaomiao said, she picked the two largest and reddest from the treetops, and washed them with the water in the well. His hands and feet were uncomfortable, and the peach hairs on the peaches were taken back without rubbing them.

    Feng Nonglian didn't dislike it, because he took a few bites with his hand. Fang Miaomiao didn't want to eat a new peach, so she had to eat the one that Feng Nonglian had eaten. Just take a bite and just have fun by yourself.

    "Hands are full of peach juice, go and wash them quickly."

    Fang Miaomiao turned around to wash her hands, and Feng Nonglian's smiling face immediately disappeared without a trace.

.Xu Shisui was addicted to the taste, and Fang Miaomiao wanted it more than before after she got married that night.

    When it comes to night, I will wrap and seal the lotus to ask, hug, ask, and kiss. The body is like a bottomless pit. With a beauty in her arms, Feng Nonglian could hardly resist even Liu Xiahui possessed.

    What's more, this is his lover, his lover on the tip of his heart.

    Fang Miaomiao became more sober after the kiss and warmth, but Feng Nonglian was more tired than him. He often sleeps until three poles in the day after a nap, which is completely opposite to the stable and early work and rest of the past. But the day's things have to be done. Especially the task assigned to him by the prince.

    The crops are most in time, and the time must not be too early. If it is delayed for a while, the summer sowing time of corn will be missed.

    Although she couldn't use her ability to catalyze her birth, Feng Nonglian originally took charge of this in the base of the end times, so she was quick to get started. .Based on the information known in memory, write down a series of data such as temperature, humidity, growth period, etc., and teach the prince to give him a few old farmers.

    The prince would occasionally come to inspect the results. Seeing Feng Nonglian also felt that something would be magical.

    Feng Nong Lianben is a very famous person in Beijing. However, the rumored version is: Wu'an Hou Shizi, because his legs are disabled and bedridden for a long time, he becomes more and more deranged and frantic, and even cruel and cruel to his six relatives.

    In fact... the prince felt that Wu'an Hou Shizi's back figure almost overlapped with the old peasants he had brought over. That is, the skin is whiter and more handsome.

    The prince rubbed his chin and stared at Feng Nonglian's back and thought for a while. He had just met Fang Miaomiao before coming. Fang Miaomiao complained to him.

    It turned out that Fang Miaomiao tossed and turned in the morning, not knowing what was going on these days. The more energetic he is, the more tired his brother is.

.He has never had a relationship with others, and he doesn't know if this is normal or abnormal.

    After thinking about it, I decided to find someone to talk to and ask for help. But his childhood friends also Feng Ying and the prince. Feng Ying was impossible to find, so he had to find the prince.