Nothing happens. Villains start coming from the portal. The last to come through were a villain covered in hands. (I know most gives his hair color but I'm not sure what it is. It looks blue but in another anime the guy had the same hair color but they said it's silver. So can anyone confirm that for me.)

"I don't see All Might. The schedule said he'd be here. I guess we'll have to kill a few students till he decides to come." The villain said.

I stood protectively in front of the students. I ran down the stairs and attacked the villains left and right. I took them down with little effort.

"Shigaraki? That's Azazel. He's really strong. We might have to use the Nomu." The mist villain said to the one known as Shigaraki. He started scratching his neck.

"Fine." He said. A warp gate appears and a bird like creature walks out. "Nomu take care of him." He said pointing at me.

Before I could react I was hit and flung into a wall. My ears rang as I lay against the wall.

3rd.....

Shinso, Tsu and Mineta made it to the shore in time to see Izuku getting flung into the wall.

"Let's go to the others. That monster will kill us." Mineta said shaking.

"Hahahaha! This is called Nomu Bio-engendered to kill All Might in his prime." Shigaraki said.

"Interesting. So if I can beat it I'll be able to beat All Might?" Izuku asked standing up and slowly walking to the nomu.

Izuku.....

'Use us!' The voices of what lives inside me yells.

I was standing a few feet away from the monster. I place my hand on my chest and it glows.

From my chest a hilt of a sword appears. I grab it and pull it out.

(The sword of light

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The sword of light. So I've noticed the some of the pictures disappeared so if you see this and there's no picture please let me know)

I point the sword at the nomu.

3rd.....

Izuku dissappear from sight only to appear next to the nomu. It let out a screech as it's arm drops to the floor. The arm immediately grows back.

"Regeneration. Troublesome." Izuku said. "Enhanced strength, speed, Regeneration."

"That's right it also has shock absorption!" Shigaraki laughs.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to cut you up till you can't regenerate any more. Everything has a limit." I said.

The nomu trys to punch me bit I dodge. I cut its hand off but regenerate. I continue to cut him up. After ten minutes I noticed it's regenerating much slower.

Celestial Hero: Azazelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें