6

Izuku....

I sat at my desk waiting for Dad.

Today I have to pick the agency I want to intern at. Dad came in with a stack of papers. He gave it to me.

"You got a lot of requests." He said. I looked through the papers and found the agency I want to intern with.

I fill in the paperwork and hand it in. Dad looks it over. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yup that's the one." I said.

The next day I was at tge train station with the case my hero costume was in and my bag with my clothes and other necessities.

"Well see you next week problem child and don't cause them too much trouble." Dad said. I smiled and got on the train. By the time I get there they should begin patrol.

I said goodbye to Dad. The train leaves. I put on earphones and listen to music. I played with my hair.

After a few long hours the train came to a stop. I made my way to the address I was given. When I got there it was a house.

At first I was confused so I double checked. I decided I would go knock. The door opened and there stood the person I was looking for.

"I'm looking for the Water hose Duo." I said.

"Well you're here. Come in. Sorry that we don't have a big agency." The man said.

"It's fine. I really don't mind." I said.

"I'm Yami Izumi." He introduced himself.

A woman comes down to stairs.

"And I'm Miko Izumi." She introduced herself.
(I don't know what their real names. And can't find it except their last name)

"Izuku Midoriya. A pleasure." I said.

"Imagine our surprise that you wanted to do your internship with us. We were certain you'll go for Hawks agency. With the wings and everything." Mrs. Izumi said.

"Yeah. Well we're going on patrol now. You can join us tomorrow." Mr. Izumi said.

"No, just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready then we can go together." I said. They nod. I went to change. After putting on my hero costume and mask I came down.

We exit the house and my wings appear. I fold them so they don't get in anyone's way. We went on patrol. They stopped a few low level villains while I helped the people from getting hurt.

The day came to an end. We got home to find Mandalay of the wild wild pussycats with a boy about 3 years old.

"Sis you're back. Thanks for looking after him. The weekends were really busy." Mrs. Izumi said.

"Not a problem. Oh I didn't know you guys had a sidekick." Mandalay said looking at me.

"Oh he's not a sidekick. He's our intern. Izuku Midoriya. Hero name is Azazel." Mrs. Izumi said.

"Oh you're the guy that won the sports festival. Wow you sure snagged a big one." Mandalay said.

"I'm not that great." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"With you winning the festival I'm sure the top heroes would want you. Why not go to them?" Mandalay asked.

"Well I'm not really one for attention and going to the famous agencies will only bring unwanted attention to me." I said.

"That's a good point. Anyway Kota come introduce yourself." Mr. Izumi said.

The boy now known as Kota comes walking towards me.