5

Izuku...

I got to UA and made my way to my class/dojo.

Dad entered. "Alright problem child today you're doing rescue training at the USJ. Get into your hero costume and let's go." He said.

I did as told. After I got my hero costume on I went outside to where Dad is waiting in the car. I got in and we drove to the USJ.

There we were met with 13.

"Good morning you two and welcome to the Unforseen Situation Joint or USJ for short. I'll be in charge of your rescue training." They said. (Don't know whether they are Male or Female)

I nod. We made our way inside and they explained the facility.

We went to the fire zone to start there.

"If I remember correctly you can control the elements. So your quirk can be used in any unforeseen environment." 13 said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said and made my way to the building that has been set on fire.

"You're job is to rescue the citizen with in this building." 13 said. "We'll judge and score you based on your performance."

I enter the building and used my water aspect to extinguish the fire that's in my way.

"HELLO IS ANYONE IN HERE. PLEASE MAKE ANY SOUND IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!" I yell.

"Help!" I hear a animated voice of a young girl. I ran to the voice.

I got to the room. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open.

"If you can step away from the door!" I yelled and waited a few seconds before making a scythe out of shadows. I slash the door open and ran in and checked for any major injuries. After seeing none I ran out using my fire control to keep the flames away from us. I ran up to Dad and 13 pretending they are medics.

"She inhaled some smoke. Not enough to cause serious harm but get her on oxygen. I'm going to help with the fire." I said giving the 'girl' to Dad.

I ran back to help extinguish the fire. After and hour of fighting the fire it was out. I sigh. The firefighter bot came.

"Thank you hero for the assist." They said.

"We need to investigate this. It was to hot for a regular fire. I believe this is the work of Arsonists. Keep an eye out they might still be in the area." I said.

Dad and 13 was surprised at my observation. Because that's what the whole exercise was about.

People started the fire.

"Well done problem child you did perfectly. And you were right this was the work of arsonists." Dad said.

"Thank you for the praise sir." I said.

"Never have I seen someone do so perfectly on their first rescue training." 13 said. I smiled at all the praise.

"I'm grateful." I said.

"Alright on to the next zone." 13 said.

This is how the day went till we got back on campus. I went to the changing room and took off my costume. I got in the shower. After my shower I dried myself and got dressed in my uniform.

I made my way to class for my afternoon lessons. After school I went to pick up Kacchan.

I see him standing outside waiting.

"Yo! I hope you didn't wait too long." I said.

"Nah I just got here." He lied. Part of my quirk allows me to tell when someone is lying and I can force them to tell the truth.