2

Three years. It's been three years since I rejoined civilization. Not fun I'll tell you. I can't fly around anymore.

Nezu bought the city I lived in. After I beat him in 100 chess games he gave the property deed to me. I did allow them to use the area outside the wall. Nezu was happy about that.

We got along really well I occasionally helped him with a case but no one needs to know about it.

Aizawa trained me in hand-to-hand combat. His husband wasn't all that bad except for the loud part.

I also took up sword lessons as well as other weapons.

I met with my mom's high school best friend Mitsuki Bakugou. That was interesting.

Flash back...

Aizawa found out where the Bakugou family lives because I told him about them being long friends of my mother.

So I'm currently standing in front of their door. I sigh and knock. After a few seconds the door swing open.

"What!?" A boy that's three years younger than I am with ruby red eyes and ash blonde hair yells.

"I'm looking for Mitsuki Bakugou. Is she here?" I ask knowing the boy in front of me is her son Katsuki. I've seen him a few times when he was a baby.

"HEY OLD HAG IT'S FOR YOU! Come on." He yelled and told me to follow him.

"Don't call me that brat! And who is it!?" I hear a woman's voice coming from the kitchen. We made our way there.

She had made herself some coffee. She turned around and spotted us she froze when she sees me. I smiled at her.

"It's been a while hasn't it Aunty Mitsuki?" I said. The cup shatter on the floor as she practically tackles me in a hug crying. Katsuki was shocked at his mother's reaction.

"I thought you were dead. Where have you been!?" Aunty said between sobs.

"I'm sorry for not coming sooner." I said after that we sat in the living room and I told her where I have been and where I am now.

End flash back...

Back to the present. Currently I'm standing in front of the gates of UA. Today is the entrance exam.

I made my way to the classroom where we'll be writing the test. After I finish I head to the auditorium and waited for the rest of the examinees.

After an hour everyone was seated and Present Mic explained the practical exam. After that everyone was taken to their respective cities.

Everyone stood and waited for the signal to begin. The gates open and I ran inside and destroying robots left and right.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR THERE'S NO COUNTDOWNS IN A REAL FIGHT!" Present Mic yells and everyone ran into the site.

After I decided I had enough points I decided to help the other. The ground started to shake and the zero pointer.

Everyone started running away. I decided I'll show off a bit.

As everyone was far enough I start walking towards it. As I'm walking I start taking off my shirt. Once it was off my wings appear and I fly up once I'm level with the robots head.

In my hand a saw blade appear made of light. It starts getting bigger till it was the size of the robot's head. I throw it and it went through the robot splitting it's head in two. All the other examinees were shocked to say the very least.

I landed and retracted my wings. I picked up my shirt and put it back on.

I left without a word. When I got home I spent the rest of the day sleeping.

A week later the letter arrived and I got into 1-A.

"Hey Aizawa why did I agree to become a hero again?" I said looking at him in his sleeping bag.

"Because you want to be able fly around. And you want to save people like you that gets left behind." He said.

"Ah yes. You know the world could really be cruel. Well more like humans are." I said snacking on chips.

"Well I'm going to bed." I said heading to my room.

Morning came and I did my morning routine. I jog to the beach filled with trash.

'Why would humans destroy a beautiful environment? It's unthinkable.' I said to myself. I walk closer till I heard a crash coming from the beach.

I ran thinking someone got hurt that's when I found a boy same age as Katsuki trapped under some trash. I ran to him and start getting everything off of him.

After I got everything off of him I checked for any injuries he might have. I found he hurt his foot real bad. After taking my shirt off my wings appear and I start healing his foot.

He stirs and opens his eyes still not fully awake.

"Are you an angel? Am I in heaven?" He asked disoriented.

I laughed. "Not yet. You're still alive." I said smiling as I finish up healing his foot. His eyes snapped open and his cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

"Ummm.... T-thanks for helping me." He said.

"You shouldn't be out here alone. If I hadn't come here you would've been seriously injured." I said.

He sat up and we talked for a bit.

I found out that the boys' name is Ejirou Kirishima and his quirk is Hardening. He thinks it isn't flashy and is weak.

"You know just because it isn't flashy doesn't mean it's weak. I mean look at what happened here. If you hadn't activated your quirk the damage would've been worse. With training you could have the perfect defense. You could even defend against All Mights punches." I said with a smile.

"You really think so?" He asked.

"Yup. Just keep training. But don't over do it. I mean you have three years till you get to UA then another three before you graduate. You better make it into UA. I'll be there waiting for you." I said giving him my number.

"I'll make sure to train hard to get into UA." He said with a grin.

"Good." I said turning to leave.

Quick note: Izuku has really long hair, because when his quirk manifested his hair grew to his shoulders. When they tried to cut it, it was harder than diamond so he never cuts it. He also has straight hair like his mother. As it stands his hair is at his knees now.

"See you soon Kirishima!" Izuku said waving heading back home.