"coolio!" Eleanor, Maslinka and I agreed

"Ow" Liam pouted nursing his hand

"aww poor Leeyum" Danielle cooed making Louis Eleanor and I giggle.

So we stopped by Danielles flat and raced in grabbing random dresses and accessories. Then we went to Tess's house so she could pack some stuff.

Finally we were at the 1D house where we started to get ready.

I wore a skintight peach lace dress with a pair of black shiny heels and a chunky black necklace from Danielle.

Maslinka was wearing a fluro pink play suit with matching heels and some studded bracelets.

Eleanor wore a tight shiny dark blue strapless dress that fitted her curves perfectly and some white heels with silver rhinestones stuck on them.

Danielle had on a floaty white crop top with black (with gold buttons) high shorts and some sparkly gold heels as well as large gold hoop earings.

Tess had brought her own party gear from her place. She wore a tight silver strapless dress witch had a large dip/hole at the back of it and some silver stilettos.

We all left our hair and makeup as it was and went downstairs chattering among ourselves.

We hopped into a cab we had called and left to the club.

When we got there we all went to the bar and had a couple of shots.

Liam, Dainelle, Louis, Eleanor and Zayn had gone out to the dance floor with some drinks and were dancing to on the floor by jlow. After a couple more shops, Maslinka pulled me and Niall to the dance floor and started dancing wildly. Niall had a beer in his hand and was singing at the top of his lungs with Maslinka.

I noticed Harry and Tess hadnt had much to drink and were laughing at the bar. Suddenly this guy shuffled over to me singing to gangnam style.

"Heyyy sexy lady.." He slurred wobling around. I decided to dance with him, and see if it made Harry jealous.

•Harrys POV•

I looked over to the dance floor and saw Lexi dancing crazily with another guy. A pang of anger and hurt exploaded in my heart as I turned my focus back to Tess.

She had asked for advice about boys because she had told me that she liked Zayn and wanted to get to know him a bit better.

"Well what does he like?" She asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Um he loves his hair and likes to dress to impress. Hes a really nice and funny guy when you get to know him better."

"Haha cool I love fashion and stuff too im all about looking good!" She laughed.

"Um fav colour?"

"He likes blue a lot.."

"omg me too! I also love pink, silver and white"

"haha pinks a pretty cool colour." I agreed with her.

"uhm harry, do you think he likes me?" She asked unsure

"Im pretty sure he does, your pretty easy to like" i smiled

The other guys came back for more drinks and shots and Tess decided to join them. I didnt really feel like drinking tonight, and besides who would be left to carry them back home?