A Genocide

Sans POV

You know that one song about some guy hurting his girlfriend, stealing her car, crashing it, then going to the bar until the cops came for him? Yeah, that's about how I feel. Instead of crashing some piece of crap car though, I was crashing my life.. again. Instead of waiting for the cops, I was waiting for the time to come. In a half an hour, Papyrus would die and there was nothing I could do about it. I mean.. I tried last genocide, but I'm sure he died anyway. Just like everyone else.. I sighed lowly. "another one." This would only be my second spiked ketchup. As much as I wanted to be drunk for what happens next, I would disrespect my brother like that. Then I got a phone call. "this doesn't usually happen.." I answered. "ello? undyne? what's up?"
"pap is what?" It's to early for the brat to have gotten to him, but he's never late in updating Undyne on the kids status either. "yeah, i'll go check on him. thanks for calling me, undyne." I tucked my phone away. "put it... nevermind." I put some G on the counter, much to Grillby's surprise. Why? I'm not sure myself.

♤♤♤

I made it to the fog bank. Nothing unusual so far.. "pap? ya around here? budd-" There it was, fluttering in the snow. The only bit of color in the blank whiteness. "he'll come back.." I reminded myself quietly as I picked up the scarf tenderly. ".. he always comes back.." I wound it around my neck and pressed forward.

♤♤♤

I watched and waited in the shadows, they were quick with Papyrus, what was taking them so long now? Were they trying to draw this out? My foot tapped on the ground as a grew impatient. I was annoyed at them. Well, I was alot of things at them, but my annoyance was more obvious right now. Finally, finally, they came with Undyne in an enraged state. She probably thought we were dead, I never called back. I honestly thought she was already dead anyway, so why would I bother? Soon they were duking it out, the brat died a few times.. only to give that fatal wound. But, you know, determination. Soon Undyne was in her 'Undying' form and the brat was dying MORE times. As someone who's seen what happens next.. she didn't last. I moved on before she became a puddle.

♤♤♤

I watched the cameras behind Alphys. How she didn't know I was behind here was beyond me. Then yet she was a sobbing mess. I felt kinda sympathetic, but I was mostly numb at this point. The only thing that still triggered me was Papyrus death. I don't think I'll ever get over that. Nope. This war will continue on until the end of everything I guess. I gave a silent sigh as they continued to kill. Once Mettaton dies, I know she won't see a reason in living. With her creation and her girlfriend gone.. I closed my sockets. I'll admit, I've been tempted to do it. Just end it all so I didn't have to suffer anymore, but Papyrus.. I couldn't leave him like that. I watched Mettaton become Mettaton NEO on them. I teleported away, knowing he would be able to hold them back to much longer. I didn't want to stick around for what came next. So I headed to the hall to play my own roll. THE JUDGE.

2 chapters left