Chapter 24

Normally, the Generals of the Sectors would plan the battles and have them approved by the Masters. This was a very special circumstance though. So special that we weren't the ones to do the planning. The Masters themselves did it. Finally, the battle plan came back to the Generals. We were to form our military together, and attack the main government base where the wimp president Shadevin was hiding from the outside world. The Masters had put together a very odd plan though. Instead of the Generals all being out in the battle field, they were to infiltrate the base in the center of the larger base, take down any guards in the way, and most importantly, capture Shadevin. The Masters had said if possible, keep him alive. If there was no other way, there was one other option. Kill him. I seriously hoped it wouldn't come to that, but with Shadevin you would never know. The Generals would also take their two best fighters with them on their special mission. Ace and I immediately knew that we were going to bring Mark and Spencer, our Commanders of Defense and Combat. The Masters were actually pretty smart to choose only a small group of militia to defeat any forces in the base. The night before the attack, we had a meeting with all of Terragentem. The Masters explained all that was happening, and the plan for the attack. Then the Generals got with each of their Sector and gave them their orders for the battle. Going to bed, not knowing if you will live to see another night is a horrible, indescribable feeling. It's now or never. I thought to myself, Now or never.