Chapter 12

"That was so good! Omg!" Akira-chan said when we are fixing ourselves in the backstage. Kairo looks pleased too and I'm happy with that, atleast I can say that it's worth it.

I removed my make up and change my clothes. I wear my knot front pink blouse with black tapered jeans, I also removed the clips clutched in my hair and let my wavy hair flow.

"Hey! Let's go in the beer house later!" I heard someone invited. "Good idea Shiba-kun," a girl answered him. "Sama tayo sa beerhouse Crest?" tiningnan ko si Kairo na nasa likod ko. I pouted and nodded on him.

"Konichiwa!" my classmates greeted when they opened the sliding door of the beer house. It's like they used in being here and they knew the old man there. It's almost six in the evening.

"Here! Here!" Reiko-kun waved his arms and we sat in the floor with one large table enough for us.

I glanced on someone who sat beside me and I saw Laxus face. He's smiling and wearing a simple white t-shirt and black slacks.

They ordered a bottles of beer and the case placed above the table in just a minute. I heard the boys gasped and immediately get their drinks. The disco sound played and they became more energetic upon hearing it.

"Hoohoooo!! Pwa! It's really good!" Ichiro-kun said and I looked on the empty bottle, it's doesn't have any a single drop.

"Crest-chan! Try it too!" Kazumi get another bottle and Laxus too. I hesitated at first but they forced me so I opened it and drink continually.

I heard they clapped as I drank all of the contents of bottle. It tasted sweet but there's another flavor mixed on it. I put the bottle above the table and it make a noise as it touch the wooden table.

We just drink and play games, I don't know how many bottles I drank but I heard them ordering for a two case more. It's been an hour and my head is spinning, I still join them in playing and almost all of us are starting to get noisy.

"I'll take Kazumi home, she's sleepy, I had to leave," Kairo said and our classmates stopped them but Kazumi seems asleep.

"Crest-chan! Drink more, drink more!" I nodded to Miro-kun and get the bottle from his hand but another hand stopped me. It's Laxus who shook his head on me but I pushed it and drink another bottle.

My head fell on the table, it's so heavy, but I want to drink more. My sight is spinning and my head hurts so much. Still, I tried to grab another bottle and drink again, mauubos ko na sana when a hand grabbed it from me and drink it instead, at inilapag sa mesa ng maubos na.My forehead creased.

"Akin yan! Kuha ka sayo!" I hissed and get the empty bottle where he drink to hit it on his head but his hand stopped me.

"Hey! Careful! That's a glass!" he forcefully grabbed it from me and pulled me to stand up but I lost my balance.

"Damn, you're drunk." I heard him muttered. He bid his goodbye and pulled me outside, still, I can't see anything but a blur.

"Hey! Watch your steps!" he exclaimed when I almost got tripped. I want to drink more! Saan niya ba ko dadalhin?

I see him sat in front of me, so I didn't wait him to speak and knocked on his head immediately.

"What the hell?!" sigaw nya sakin. I want to drink more! I turned my back to walk inside but he caught my arms and forcefully lifted me and carried me like a sack of rice.

"Hey! Hey! Put me down! Hey!" kumakawala ako but his grip tightened. Paulit ulit kong pinukpok ang ulo nya pero hindi pa rin nya ko pinapakawalan.

"Damn! It hurts! Stop knocking my head!" he hissed and he continued walking. My head was really spinning and getting heavier every minutes.

"Tsk, you drank too much. Buti hindi ako uminom ng marami," he murmured but my head was so hurt to argue.

"I want to eat more! I want to drink more! Is this food? Hmm? Ahm." I bit the thing in front of me but it's hard! My teeth hurts.

"That's my head, woman." my eyes felt heavy too and I fell asleep.

I woke up and I'm still on his back. He's walking silently, sinubukan ko ulit mag pumiglas and luckily, nakawala ako. Maybe he didn't expected that I'm already awake.

"I can walk, I'm not drunk," I muttered and raised my palms to stopped him. My head still hurts. "I'll just carry you, come on." he said but I ran away from him.

I heard him sighed, he let me and I heard his steps a meter away from me. The road was dark and only lamposts lit the way. Kami lang rin ang taong naglalakad pa.

Pagewang gewang akong naglalakad. I closed my eyes because it's so heavy. Plus I want to drink more, is there any stores that sells beer? I want to drink more!

"Woman, that's not the way," it's Laxus voice. He grabbed my arms and turned me to the other side for a direction. "I know! I know! I'm not drunk!" sigaw ko.

He's still walking behind me, now I think it's only inches away. I faced him at patalikod akong naglakad. My vision is really spinning. "See! I'm not drunk! I can still walk normally! And... I can see my way..." I happily said.

I took another step and my smile vanished when my right foot doesn't land on something. Laxus eyes widened and I realized that I'm on stairs!

He ran towards me and I tried to reach his arms but I grabbed the bracelet he has instead. The beads scattered and I just closed my eyes but before I fall, I felt arms snaked on my waist and a hand in the back of my head before we rolled downward.