Chapter 1 ✓

I sighed heavily and felt myself getting relaxed. The sun started to rise, inalis ko ang sunglasses sa mata at tumayo. Seeing the wide and huge blue and clear water from the swimming pool makes my mind at ease.

"Miss," tiningnan ko ang maid ko na papalapit sakin. She's ate Sera, she handed me my cute pink towel. I swam earlier to get refreshed early in the morning. "Thank you." ani ko at kinuha ang gamit.

I started to wipe my hair when she said something again. "Your dad is calling you, punta ka po mamaya sa library." ngumiti ako kay ate at tumango.

The pool was located in the 4th floor of our house, and literally, you can say it that the mansion is big like a mall. Living in London for years is a peaceful life. I closed the sliding glass door na daan para makapasok sa pool area.

I entered my room. I have a lavender painted walls, and carnation color of curtains, one queen size bed in front of my rooms' veranda. The CR was closed in the entrance. Ang closet naman ay nasa dulo ng pasilyo ng kwarto ko.

Pagkatapos magbihis, ay pumunta na ko sa library ni dad. We were living in this country for years, but we're Filipino. We lived in Philippines for ten years and eight years na dito sa London so I'm usually using tagalog language plus that Mom said that I should use that more often.

Dad's bodyguard opened the room for me and there, I saw my dad sitting on his swivel chair and typing something on his laptop. Hinalikan ko siya sa pisngi kaya napatingin siya sakin.

"Ah yes, have a seat Crest." iginaya nya ang upuan sa harap niya kaya naupo ako. He get something on the drawer of his table and I saw a brown envelope.

Dad's library has a plain wall.
It was located in the right corner of second floor para di rinig ang ingay. He was surrounded by a big wooden bookshelves at nasa gitna ng library ang table niya. It has a high ceiling where luxurious chandeliers were hanged and a second floor na puro bookshelves and thousands of books lang ang makikita.

"Your papers was already approved, you said you want to finish your last year in Japan right?" my mouth opened after hearing what he said. That's the truth. I want to graduate in Japan and also explore and travel there that's why I requested na doon ako mag aaral this year.

"Really dad?!" napatayo ako. I felt a sudden excitement. I want to search what places I should go. I smiled sweetly. Dad scratched his forehead and handed me the pen.

"Yes, so now, sign it." may pinakita syang mga papel sakin at pirma ko na lang ang kailangan. Without hesitations, I signed the blank above my name.

Crest Sapphire Almonteza.

"So dad, kailan alis ko?" s
Excited kong tanong habang ibinabalik ang papel. His eyebrows met and sulked. "Why? You want to leave immediately?" may nagtatampong tonong sabi nito so I slowly walked towards him and hugged him. "Of course not, dad." I giggled.

"Good. By next week ang alis mo. You'll use the chopper," he said kaya tumango ako. Mom wasn't here since she's attending some meetings in U.S. I hope she came back before my flight.

I sweetly smiled to my dad again. "Thank you, Dad!" paalam ko at lumabas na. I'm humming while walking to my room. It's really true!

I heard the elevator rang and it opened. The elevator in this mansion is at the center of the house and  there's a staircase too. "Ate Sera!" tawag pansin ko, she nodded at lumapit sakin. "Miss, here," pumasok kami sa kwarto habang pinapakita nya ang mga pictures sa iPod nya.

"Woah! That's so beautiful!" I tapped the photo on her iPod. It's a shrine surrounded by mapple trees. It's a scoop from a high area. "That's located in Kyoto." aniya kaya isinali ko na agad yun sa lists ng pupuntahan ko.