Chapter 21

Everyone is so hype up today. Ngayon kasi ang tournament na magaganap sa school and all students were so thrilled to watch the game.

"Kazumi, ayos na yan." I said since she's putting effort for the banner. I'm not used to that actually since I'm not into sports before at kami lang yata ang may pa banner at lobo.

The banner she made have a picture of Kairo-- only that it's Kairo's stolen picture in the classroom. He's yawning, his hand was closed on his lips and there's a tears on his eyes like he's really sleepy, bored na bored sa klase. Beside it is Kazumi's calligraphy saying "Kairobot, think well, kick well." then she put designs on it.

"Done!" she exclaimed cutely. We're also wearing same shirt, printed on it was Kairo and Laxus picture together. Ayos lang naman na hindi naka uniform. "Let's go!" aya ni Kazumi. I smiled and nodded, pasimpleng kinuha sa bag ang banner na ginawa ko kagabi.

The stadium was loud and surrounded by people, all players are preparing. I saw  the soccer team talking seriously and after that they put their hands to each other.

The game begun, both teams are good. I was amazed on their tactics and how they are blocking the ball from the opponent. I was thrilled when Kairo kicked the ball to his teammates and then it was passed on Laxus.

He needs to avoid the goalkeeper. He did swift moves to confused him, he played the ball using his feet and kicked it, making it pass the goal line.

The screams roared because of that. Kazumi is one of them, she badly want to stand up but it wasn't allowed. I also get my banner and raised it. Damn it, I didn't know I would do this.

"Gosh Crest! You have a banner too and what--" she reads what was written on it and her eyes widened, a smile plastered on her lips.

It's a yes if you won.

I didn't intended to answer him this way but I thought that it would be a great motivation.

We watch the game thoroughly, at talagang si Laxus at Kairo ang nagdadala, well there's another man na sobrang galing din, they scored goals the most.

However, the opponent still have the chance to chase them. The scores are close, mas lamang lang kami ng kaunti.

"GO KAIROBOT!!!" Kazumi screamed when the ball was passed to him. I observe him as he play. He move towards the defenders backside to protect the ball.

Even he was busy, I saw him glanced at us quickly. Siguro nahanap niya ang puwesto namin kanina at mukhang napansin ni Kazumi ang sulyap nito, making her scream again.

"KAIROBOT! IT'S A YES IF YOU WON!!" she said, imitating what I wrote. I blinked with that. What did she say?

"BUT I'M NOT COURTING YOU!" malakas nitong sabi na hindi tumitingin sa amin. It makes Kazumi pouted but screamed again when Kairo kicked strike the bottom half of the ball and it's a goal again!

Kazumi shake me after that and I can't calm her down, so as myself. Laxus looked at us and his mouth parted reading what's written on my banner and the rest is crazy.

Kairo and Laxus always scores the goal. At kahit magkakampi sila ay parang nagpapagalingan for some reason, they are so eager. What's with them?

Because of that, their team won.

I am smiling when I walk towards to him. He's fisting with his teammates. They are congratulating each other, malapit na ko sa kanila kaya narinig ko ang usapan tungkol sa celebration but Kairo and Laxus refused.

Nang makalapit na ko sa kanya ay nakatalikod pa rin siya sa akin. I tip-toed and whispered on his ears. "Hey, congrats." I mumbled and he quickly turned to me then he caught my waist.