Chapter 2

"Wait lang ahh? Para kasing tanga yun si Kai, laging asal pagong." Kazumi said. She's the girl who dressed cutely yesterday and also today. Actually her voice also is cute too. She's wearing a white slim blouse partnered with a black skirt and her hair is in bun.

"Oh! There he is," napatingin din ako sa likuran ko. I saw a man just like our age. Naka white shirt and black pants siya. He ran toward us. "Gome, nasira ata alarm clock ko," I slowly nodded when I noticed that he's a Filipino too.

Kazumi slapped his shoulder. "Ah! Let me introduce you my new friend, si Crest, Crest, this is Kairo, yung kamalasang nasalo ko." the man pinched her cheeks. I laughed and offered my hand for a shake. "Yosh! Let's go in shrine!" Kazumi said and ran like a kid na nabigyan ng candies.

We followed her. She's really cute. She has a baby face and the way she styles was cute like the clothes in dolls.

"Yon! Tara don' sa torii!" Kazumi held my arms and pulled me with her. There's so many tourists here in Fushimi Inari Shrine. It's only 10:45 am in the morning, but there's so many people here looking at the statues.

"Wow, this is a good place..." I commented and she looked at me then nodded twice. She raised her hands. "Kairobot! Picture mo kami," I saw Kairo tiredly walked to us and get Kazumi's phone.

We take a picture together in torii and other areas in shrine. There's so many Japanese culture that still alive today. They also sell charms for different purposes.

"Kazumi, 'god na ko ahh" Kairo sat on the bench beside us. Habang kami ni Kazumi ay nakatayo pa rin. She's pouting while looking at the tourist map. "Let's eat there," I pointed the sushi house in the map. It's a bit near in this shrine. Medyo gutom na din kasi ako.

She looked at me and smiled. "Sounds good! Kairobot, come!" we didn't wait for him at naglakad na agad. Minutes later, we arrived on our destination.

The windchimes clinked when we opened the door. As usual, people are eating at the floor while sitting properly in zabuton. The floors are wooden and the smell of sushi filled the whole place.

"Oba-san! O sushi o kudasai, arigato!" Kazumi said and we sat in the table near the window. Magkatabi si Kazumi at Kairo while I sat in front of them.

"Ne, nag aaral ka pa?" Kazumi asked and I nodded. "Yes, my dad allowed me to study here and I want to travel here too. I always admire the places here." sagot ko. "Geez, kung di lang ako pinilit ng papa ko mag aral dito, di ko sasamahan tong si Kazuminions eh," Kairo said so Kazumi hit his arms again. "Baka!" she shouted and Kairo laughed on her evilly.

"One year pa lang kami dito sa Japan, but I already adapted some of their cultures, look..." she pointed the other tables. "They always thanking for the foods in chorus first, before eating." I smiled as I looked at them.

Later on, our foods arrived. A man wearing a chef uniform bring our foods. "Haii," inilapag nito ang sushi sa table namin. We thanked him at ginaya na din ang pagpapasalamat bago kumain.

"Anyway, student din kayo di ba? Saan kayo mag aaral?" I asked after drinking water. "In a school located in Akihabara, ikaw?" she asked. "In American School Japan " sagot ko at nagpatuloy sa pagkain. "Hontou?! Pareho pala tayo! That's the name of the school I mentioned. Di ba Kairo?!" she excitedly said.

"Eh? Kazumi-chan? Kairo-kun?" napalingon kami sa nagsalita. They are two japanese girls and looks like na ka-edad din namin. Kazumi looked surprised and stand up later on. "Ohh! Minami-chan, Keiko-chan!" she hugged them at nagkamustahan sila.