Operation Squad

"Alright! Here we are." the man said.

Kids realised they are standing in front of an Army School. They came all the way from their village to the Duadella city. 

"Oh is that really you?" one of the gate guards asked.

"Yes." the man replied.

"Long time no see, Mr. Mikhail Smirnov." the guard said.

"Mikhail Smirnov? Wait that means your brother was Viktor Smirnov? The soldier who died in the previous expedition, moreover, his body never made back as well." Madelyn said with a shock on her face.

"Yes. I am that Viktor's brother." the man replied.

"So what brought you here?" the guard asked.

"I came here to admit these three kids here. They have no one to look after them and they say they want to become an Operation Squad Soldier." Mikhail said.

"Really? Well if that's the case, wait a minute here, I'm coming in a minute." guard said and left.

Few moments later, the guard came back and told, "Mikhail sir, thank you for your help, now we will take these children as our students."

"You're welcome sir. (To kids) Alright kids, take care of yourself. Work hard and you may become great Operation Squad soldier one day." Mikhail said.

"Yes sir!" the kids replied in unison.

Mikhail left.

The guard took the kids inside. It was a wide area with its boundaries fenced. In between, there were many tents as well as two big warehouse. Near to it, some small buildings were there. The kids were excited to see this view.

"Ah! so you're the new admissions." a bald, tall, brown skinned man said to them.

"I guess yes." Erik replied.

"I'm Clint Jordan. Your teacher, mentor, care taker, and many more." he said.

"I'm Erik Spencer, she's my elder sister Madelyn Spencer and he's our friend Aaron Prince." Erik said.

"Ah! Nice to meet you all. Come this way is your dormitory, but before going there, I shall show you around." Clint said.

8 years later

Madelyn became a low ranked soldier in the Operation Squad while today's the day Erik and Aaron joins the squad under Deputy Commander Hazel Parker's leadership due to their abilities, joining Madelyn. Madelyn has now grown up to be a fairly tall and well-toned woman. She still has the same pale skin, black eyes, and shaggy black hair that was long until she cut it to chin-length. she simultaneously wears noticeably longer bangs.

After the Coronation ceremony, the new soldiers will leave for their first expedition along with the other soldiers.