8- Guilty Thoughts

Marinette's POV

He planted another kiss on my lips, before he began to move his kisses down to my neck. I figured at this point he knew where my weakness was; neck kisses.

He continued to kiss my neck as he hovered above me, not leaving one area of my neck untouched. His touch makes me grow dizzy, I can barley contain myself.

When he lifted his mouth from my skin, his gaze returned to my eyes. I stared into his emerald green eyes, getting that strange feeling that I've seen them on someone else before, almost like a kind of deja vu. But he doesn't allow me to stay caught in my thoughts.

He begins to slowly unbutton the top im wearing, knowing that he's completely driving me crazy. I look up at him as he remained above me. He looks straight at me every time he unclips a button on my shirt, with a grin on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He reached the last button of my top and quickly unclipped it, as though he finally grew inpatient himself. I felt a cool breeze of air hit my chest as my top fell off, hanging off my shoulders.

He began rubbing his hands all over my bare torso, making my body beg for him. He just had a way of making me craze for him. His hands trailed up from my torso to my chest.

As soon as I felt his warm hand palm my breast, I couldn't help but let out a moan.

It hadn't even occurred to me that my parents were just a few rooms down. I'd be dead if they caught me. Correction: We'd.

"Chat..my parents are home, could you be quiet?" I asked. He looked down me, raising his eyebrows.

He brang be face so nuch closer to mine, as though we were about to kiss.

"Oh, quiet?"

"You shouldn't be worried about me being quiet. Let's just see how you hold up."He whispered I, almost like he was taunting me.

The thing about Chat is— he has two sides to him, not like he's a whole different person or anything.  Just, he's so sweet. But once things start to go down, he's the most lustful person I've ever met.

"Let's see how long you can stay quiet for, purrincess." He purred.

Purrincess. Never heard that one before. Corny, but I guess it was cute.

He pressed himself agianst me as he began kissing and nibbling over chest.

"Mmm" I moaned. The was his lips felt on my bare skin—I couldn't help it.

His lips were no longer on my chest. Their on my stomach now. And he's kissing, sucking, and nibbling all over my stomach.

I'm trying my best to keep quite, but the more intense he gets, the harder it gets to stay quiet. Moans of ecstasy slip through my lips like it's instinct. They only grow louder, even as I try to bite them back.

"Woah, whoa. Quiet, remember?" He chucked, looking up at me. He knew my body was sensitive, even to the lightest touch.

His lips dragged down from my stomach to just above the rim of my shorts. He was getting so close. I could feel the warmth of his body against me, and it made me tingle.

I threw my head and closed my eyes. Flashbacks of the first night we got together ran through my head. My hair was a mess, and my palms were so sweaty, I remember that. But the way he touched me—it's like he knew all my weaknesses. That was the most memorable part of that night.

He was so close, but all of a sudden, he stopped. I open my eyes to see him push himself up from on top of me.

He looks down at me, a grin on his face. I knew exactly what that grin meant.