" She's dead." Is all Kaori said. Naomi. The girl who was dead was Naomi. Aizawa broke into a soft sob as he recalled the news all over again. Naomi had died in her sleep, which was better than what anyone was expecting. They were afraid of her facing a seizure or heart attack or simply forgetting absolutely everything and giving up. After the long explanation full of sobs and grief, a small smile bloomed on Aizawa's face.

" You have visitors," Aizawa said, looking back towards the door. Kaori's face twisted into one of confusion as she looked toward the door, straining to see her visitors. " You guys can come in."
The door slid open abruptly, the other children apart of the Work Study's filing in quickly. Kirishima and Midoriya were both crying their eyes out as Tsu and Uraraka struggled to hold back their tears. Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire stood by the door, admiring the scene as they waited their turns. In Tamaki's hands, he held her favorite smoothie. Mango, Pineapple, Vanilla Ice Cream with exactly 5 raspberries. Kaori hugged them all, enjoying that they were together, alive and well. Finally, after the fiasco of their meltdown, the Big Three walked forward. Nejire immediately wrapped her up in a hug, sitting on the bed with Kaori. Mirio took her hand as he sniveled, tears brimming his eyes.

" Sir's gone..." He said softly, only loud enough for the select few to hear. Kaori's eyes widened before softening as she quickly brought him into a hug.

" I'm so sorry, Mirio..." She spoke quietly as he sobbed softly into her shoulder. After Mirio grieved enough, Tamaki presented her with the delectable smoothie. He was the favorite of the day. She wouldn't let him go for at least 5 minutes. After they had all shared their love and had caught each other up on everything that'd happened, Kaori was left alone again.

" We'll have to check your burns and scars, Miss. It'll take quite a while to discharge you." The nurse spoke softly, putting on a pair of gloves. An idea popped up in Kaori's head.

" Where is Eri?" She asked. The nurse was hesitant about giving her the information until she asked a second time.

" She's currently running a fever and is being quarantined for her safety and ours. I'm afraid you can't visit her." The woman said, casting a glance toward the girl.

" When she's feeling better, I would like to see her."

" I'll see what I can do."

.......

" I wanna go to bed~"

Kaori leaned onto Tsu as the children had finally arrived back at UA. Turns out, that simple check-up she thought was going to go for an hour turned out to last most of the day. After that, she had to be questioned by the police and the hospital. That took up the rest of the day. Now, they were home, back at Heights Alliance. Tsu smiled happily at her friend's small act of love.

" Don't worry, Kaori! We're here pretty late, I'm sure most of the class is asleep already! Kero." Tsu said, placing a finger on her cheek. Uraraka sighed lightly, looking at the large building as a breeze swayed their hair lightly.

" It feels so long since we've been here." Uraraka said. The Work Study students stood there in a strange silence as they stared at the building with her.

" Well, what are we waiting for?" Kirishima asked, throwing on a small smile. The smile passed through the group as they all walked forward, talking quietly.

" How's your hand doing, Kaori? I heard you burned it so bad it broke the skin." Midoriya said, looking back at the girl. Kaori held up her fully bandaged hand, feeling the small scar against the cloth.